|10| ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Y/N's POV.

Some days I feel like complete shit for how I treat women. I know I could do better, but then I think back on how I've been treated or what I had to experience growing up. Then I don't care anymore.

Just as I sat up, my dumbass phone rang from my pants pocket in the middle of the floor.  I smacked my forehead and crawled my way to them.

"Hello?"

"Bro, where are you? April came by looking for you earlier and I didn't know what to tell her."

"Really Alex. Just tell her what you tell everyone else."

I heard him stop smacking on his food and he chuckled. "What, that you're a piece of shit?"

My face went straight and I nodded. "Ha. Yeah you're such a comedian, just wait until I start telling everyone how your dick is the size of my pinky toe."

"Man fuck you. Just get your ass back here, Meredith is chatting up April now."

My eyes grew wide but before I could speak I heard the dial tone in my ear.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. "Son of a bit-"

"Wow, and here I was thinking I was different."

My head swung around fast and I saw Callie sitting up against the headboard with sheets wrapped around her body.

"Oh fuck. I didn't think you were awake." I mumbled while rubbing the back of my head. She stared at me as if she was looking king through me.

She nodded flipping her hair over to the side. "Yeah, obviously. I see you're trying to sneak out." She laughed and I shrugged.

She knew me, there was really not a point in lying to her right now. I guess I just saw something different in her, like I could trust her.

"Guess I don't need to make up any one line stories huh?"

"No. You don't, I'm not some dumb naive bimbo Y/N. I knew exactly what this was."

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah you definitely knew what you were doing."

She reached over and slapped my shoulder. "Shut up idiot."

"Look, all I'm saying is this. I know I'm great at what I do, there no question at that."

Callie raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Mmm and maybe that's debatable."

"Ha, please don't even try it. The way I had you screaming and crying out to god. I don't wanna hear the lies. So when you find yourself falling for me, don't say I didn't tell you so."

She let out a laugh and shook her head. "Oh baby. Those females have really hyped your head up. Just because you have amazing dick, doesn't mean I'm gonna fall in love with you sweetheart."

She's saying that now. But that's what they all say. Until it's time for me to move on and then... it all changes.

"Sure, if you say so. I'm just trying to save your feelings."

I watched her crawl towards me on her knees. "Seriously, what makes you think I would want something more than you do? I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. Besides, if I want this to continue then what would be any other reason for it not to?"

Once I heard those words it was like a switch flicked on in my head. Now I know I'm in the clear of my psychotic episodes or her popping up out of nowhere saying she's in love with me. She feels the same as I do.