|13| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ?

"Alright is everyone ready to go?" I asked as I looked around to the group.

We are finally going out to our camping site for the weekend. It's one of our favorite things to do together. Now that we all have the time and opportunity to actually go, it just seemed like no perfect time then now.

There's only one change this time around...

"This is gonna be so much fun!" April smiled up at me as she gripped my arm and kissed my cheek.

I just nodded and gave her a small smile.

I'm sure it will be.. so much fun.

As I pushed my shit down in the back of the trunk I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yo Y/N, you ready for this trip?" Austin asked while raising his eyebrows up and down.

I glared down at him and nudge him back away from April. "Shut up. I'm gonna get this fucking bet over with and then I'm done. Arizona is trusting me to be one hundred percent honestly with her. I'm not trying to mess shit up with her."

Which was.. the truth. Every since I had the one on one talk with her and she told me that I had a real chance with her, I've been really trying to prove myself to her.

He gave me a look and smacked his lips. "Why must you feel the need to lie to me?"

"Yeah, we know you all too well my friend." Jace added and I felt a slap on my neck and shrugged the hand off.

"Fuck your two. I'm gonna get back to April."

I head them laughing making me then back to look at them. Both froze, dry jumping the air.

Fucking idiots. Like yeah, I know I can be damn childish at times. But shit, I hate those bitches.

Once I got back to April she was standing off to the side talking with Andrea and Tania.

"Hey, you guys ready?"

April smiled and nodded. "I am! I've never been camping before so I'm super excited, especially cause. I'm with you."

I could see Kimberly glaring at me from out the corner of my eye. She's been pissed at me ever since she found out about this whole bet thing. The others have too, but especially her.

"Well good, I'm glad your excited."

We decided to take one vehicle, so we rented out one huge bus for all of us to ride in.

So I went straight to the back with April right on my tail.

Austin, Tania and Jace are sitting in the back with us. While Kimberly, Andrea, Talia, Chad are sitting up towards the front with Tyson driving.

I laid my head back against the seat thinking about what Arizona said to me.

Oh shit.

"Y/N. I think we need to talk."

I looked at her with a smile. "Hey babe, what's up?"

She sighed and shrugged. "I saw that."

"Saw what exactly?" With raised eyebrows I looked down at her and ran my fingers through my hair. Yup. Of course I knew what she was talking about, but I also know that the best way to avoid heat from any woman is to just play dumb.

Arizona gave me a look and shrugged. "Well if you don't know.. guess I don't either. Bye Grey."

When I tell you my heart started pounding so hard, I didn't know what do or say in that moment. Was she meaning that she was done with me? I'm clearly not understanding.