ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

"Faster!" he ordered the rowers. The eclipse was happening soon, and he had to get to Skull Rock as soon as possible.

Eclipses seldom happened in the Land where you Never Grow Up, and each time one happened, a prophecy would present itself somewhere in Neverland. He had missed so many of these predictions over the centuries, giving Pan the upper hand and constantly suffering because of that blasted boy. He knew where to go to find the oracle this time, and he had just the thing for it.

Pan was gone at last, off gallivanting around the Mainland for whatever reason. It was the perfect opportunity to cause chaos in Neverland, but he decided that Skull Rock was more important.

At last, he got to Skull Rock. He rowed the boat into the skull, in which an odd-looking rock sprung out of its center. He edged the boat closer to the rock. He stood, and placed a delicate, fragile-looking marble onto the flat surface on top of the rock.

The marble itself was a beauty to behold, its clear glass surface reflecting off the interior of the Skull. The shadows within the Skull seemed evidently darker, and the crew seemed to shrink in awe of the marble. In its center was an intricate design of a tree, with leaves so gold it rivalled the shimmer of pixie dust. For this was the Home Tree, the creator of all pixie dust. Somehow, the precious marble had gotten into the hands of this notorious crew, and there was no way that it could return to Pixie Hollow at that moment.

"Alright, you marble, let's see if those fairies are really magic." He looked up at the eclipse that was at its peak. The moon had covered the entire sun now.

"Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One." he whispered.

Suddenly, the marble began to glow, and a radiant beam of light burst out from the magnificent marble, and a voice that was crystal-clear started speaking.

"Continue to live in fear, pillagers and plunderers, for new nemeses will come forth. Try as you might, you will never be able to get what you wish for. However, your days in the Land will never come to an end. Take heed, sir. 

Take heed."

The two words reverberated throughout the whole of Skull Rock, and the light from the marble instantaneously disappeared. The sun was beginning to peek out from behind the moon, and the eclipse was ending. The prophecy had been foretold; nothing could change his fate now.

"CURSE YOU, PETER PAN!"  he screamed.

But there was some food for thought. Pan always brought back vulnerable, helpless little children. It was likely that he would bring a few more. How would he make the new nemeses join his side? There was always a little bit of manipulation to be done. 

However, he had underestimated us. Drastically.

(a/n: It's pretty obvious, but go ahead and comment on who you think 'he' is :D)