𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙

"Here we are!" I shouted as Pixie Hollow came into view. 

I looked over at Ianna, and she couldn't respond because she was too busy dying of happiness. Astrid's eyes were glossy. "It's exactly as I envisioned it to be," she told me. I smiled a giant smile that rivalled the Cheshire Cat.

Thea was doing flips in the air from her excitement, and looked down at the tiny fairies in the Hollow. "Fairies--wow! I can't believe I'm actually here. What is this place again? Oh right, Pixie Hollow! This is amazing!"

Meanwhile, Kyra and Scarlet flew to the side. "Come on, lighten up!" Scarlet nudged her friend. "Stop being down in the dumps. You really can't be sad for long in Neverland,"

Kyra just stared blankly into the clouds, her back turned from Pixie Hollow. "I am NOT depressed! Someone pass me a side dish of 'life has no meaning'."

Scarlet sighed. "Yes, Kyra, nothing in the world will make you feel better. Just kidding, GIRL WOULD YOU PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND YOU?!"

Kyra shrugged. Scarlet waved her hands in front of Kyra's face, and whispered, "Just try to be happy for everyone here. It's hard but let's just make it work, at least just for tonight. Please?" Kyra put her hands up in defeat. "Let's go get some pixie dust or whatever."

I flew over. "You all ready?" Ianna and Thea screamed, "YEAH!" while Scarlet and Astrid smiled and applauded. Kyra just shrugged again.

But before we could charge at Pixie Hollow, a fairy flew up from the trees. "Tink!" Frying Pan and I screamed. Tinkerbell flew happily over to us, tinkling, "Oh, Peter Pan, look how many visitors you brought!" I swear her voice was dripped in jealousy. 

"Tink, calm down. I brought them here. These are MY friends, alright? Let's try to make them feel at home. Remember the Never Girls last time?"

Tink rolled her eyes. "Don't remind me of them." I smiled. "I promise, this time will be different. Let's show them how great you and the fairies are." Tink also smiled at me.

"Okay, girls!" I announced. "Repeat after me. A fairy is a friend. A fairy is a friend. A fairy is a friend. Tink, seriously. Don't get angry otherwise THIS GIRL over here will accuse you of anger issues. Scarlet, I'm looking at you." Tink laughed, and Scarlet put her hands up. "That's a false accusation!" 

"Whatever you say!"

"ARE WE GOING TO PIXIE HOLLOW NOW?" Frying Pan, Ianna and Thea shouted from a few meters ahead of us. "COMING!" I shouted back. "Let's get a move on, otherwise we'll never get your satchels and my Dust Refill," I motioned to Tink and the remaining girls. We charged full speed ahead, barrelling into each other and laughing. Luckily, we were able to untangle ourselves before descending slowly into the Fairy Stadium in Pixie Hollow. 

The six of us (minus Frying Pan and Tink who was leading the way) went on foot and traipsed to the Home Tree. We all stared at it in awe. 

The Home Tree was by far the tallest tree in all of Pixie Hollow, and definitely the most majestic. Its branches spread wide across the Hollow, engulfing a large portion of it in its shade. Pixie dust glimmered from the trunk of the tree, all the way up to the highest branch. This was to signify that the Home Tree had the power to produce and distribute pixie dust to everyone in Neverland except for the pirates in the Jolly Roger. However, you could only get an exact amount of Dust every Refill Day--no more, no less.

"Hi, Terence," Tinkerbell greeted the Dust Keeper fairy. "These Clumsies need Dust Refill. Do you mind getting them satchels?"

"Hey, Tink. Sure, I'd love to help!" Terence replied and smiled at us.

"Tink, how many times do we need to tell you--they're not clumsy! We'd like to be called by our NAMES, please." I interjected. "Well, how can I call them by their names when I don't KNOW their names?" Tink retorted.

I rolled my eyes. "Frying Pan, you didn't have the decency to TELL Tink their names?" He shrugged, "You didn't tell me to--I thought you and Tink had some sort of intuition already,"

I facepalmed. "Alright, I'll introduce my friends.

"This is Thiyaa--you can think of her as a human version of Rosetta: She's kind and supportive.
This is Ianna--super, super energetic, literally an equivalent of Fawn.
This is Astrid--organized, efficient, reliable; just like Iridessa. She's also super inventive and curious, just like you, Tink.
This is Kyra--well, she has a slight case of the Doldrums. Slightly unlucky, just like a water talent we know. :D
And this is Scarlet--sarcastic and quick witted; very similar to Vidia."

Tink nodded and gave a small smile. "Funny how your group of girls is much like ours--say, who are YOU then?" I grinned, "We'll find out later."

By the time all the introductions were over, Terence had filled five new satchels with just the right amount of pixie dust. Frying Pan received them, and tied them around my friends' necks. Thea got silver, Ianna got orange, Astrid got green, Kyra got blue and Scarlet got purple. They looked down at their satchels admiringly.

Lastly, I took off my red and gold satchel and gave it to Terence. "I almost forgot--it's MY Dust Refill Day too!" Terence nodded and saluted me, and he appeared with my full satchel a moment later.

"Thank you," we all chorused after we received our satchels. Terence waved goodbye, along with Tink (she wanted to stay and chat for a while). We all flew up into the Never sky, the view of Pixie Hollow growing smaller and smaller as we went higher up.

"Is blue pixie dust real?" Astrid suddenly jumped up from behind me.

"AS-TRID! You gotta stop jumpscaring me. To answer your question, blue pixie dust exists. But it's rarely used for flight,"

"What's it used for then?"

"Usually, it's used on producing more golden pixie dust in the home tree. It can be added to concoctions to create other types of pixie dust. It's also used on very important occasions, like the crafting of the season scepters. It's also the strongest magic in Neverland.--"

"Like in the movie where the fairies' talents got switched? And there was one fairy who teamed up with Captain Hook, but then Captain Hook betrayed her?"

"Yes! Exactly! That was Zarina! Thank you!" I screamed.

"Calm down!" Ianna interrupted. "Well, you're one to talk," I retorted. 

"Where to next?" Frying Pan asked us. "Up to you guys," I said. 

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can we go Hook pranking?" Ianna shouted.

"What about Tiger Lily?" Thea suggested.

"The Pixie Dust Depot looks cool, but Mermaid Lagoon looks cooler," Kyra interjected, and Scarlet nodded.

"Agh, here's the time where we split up then," I threw my hands up in the air. "How about Ianna, Astrid and I go Hook pranking, and Frying Pan takes Thea to Tiger Lily, then comes back to Pixie Hollow to take Scarlet and Kyra to Mermaid Lagoon." Everyone nodded, and Ianna pumped her fist in the air. "WE'RE PRANKIN' HOOK! WE'RE PRANKIN' HOOK! WE'RE PRANKIN' HOOK!"

"Whatever happened to 'calm down'?" I whispered to Frying Pan. He chuckled. 

"Alright, Thea, follow me! Let's visit Tiger Lily," Frying Pan gestured. Scarlet and Kyra flew back down to Pixie Hollow, and I dragged Ianna and Astrid towards Pirate Cove. We waved to each other, and promised to meet in Mermaid Lagoon afterwards.

"LET'S GO HOOK PRANKING!" Ianna shouted. Astrid and I rolled our eyes, but laughed along. After all, a new adventure was waiting for us!