ᴘɪxɪᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ

As the girls soared above the bright city skyscrapers with the boy who never grew up, breathing in the fresh (yet somewhat chilly) air, everyone couldn't help but marvel at the view spread out below us. The girls knew that their city was one of the Jewels of the Orient, but they had never seen the wonder of it all while FLYING directly over it. Everything was in a bird's eye view, except that the tall, metallic buildings were much bigger as compared to seeing them on an airplane.

"Wait a splinter. We aren't wearing masks, and have a chance of suddenly plummeting down into the streets. How is this considered safe?" Astrid looked at everyone.

"Beats me," Frying Pan told her. "It always just seems to work out. I guess the magic protects us,"

As they flew closer to some residential buildings, a girl stuck her head out of the window. "Julia?" Ianna said. Julia, the girl, gasped in disbelief. "Ianna, Kyra, Scarlet, Astrid, Faith...you're all...flying?"

"Uh oh," Peter Pan looked at the girls. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

Julia shook her head. "No, no, don't get me wrong, please! I'm afraid of heights, so I"m definitely not flying with you guys. Just..promise to tell me later about any adventures that you have?"

"Yeah, definitely," Faith spoke up. "But you've got to keep our flying a secret for the time being. Not everyone Believes right now, and I admit that it's hard to get kids these days to Believe. I think we should just keep this on the down-low, just so that we can preserve everyone's sanity." She laughed.

"We better get on our way, or else we won't have enough time to explore," Peter Pan told the girls. "Bye, Julia, remember to Believe!"

And with that, the seven children flew away. Julia rubbed her eyes. "I think that was all just a dream. Flying girls? That's just in my imagination."

But you and I know flying is obviously not just in our imaginations.

"Second Star to the Right, and straight on till morning!" Peter Pan waved his hands, and the six girls took off behind him towards the wondrous destination.

The eclipse was well over by the time the girls and Peter Pan had arrived, and so the sun was shining along with the majestic double rainbows that cast their colorful glow over Neverland.

The island was a beauty to behold, as it always was, and will always be. The luscious green of the trees enveloped the entire island, and the glistening sea around it was even bluer than the sky. Rings of mists surrounded the green peaks of the mountains, along with glittering sparks of magic surrounding the rings in a sky with beautiful, fluffy white clouds. Rivers and streams sparkled. Faint sounds of laughter and song filled the air. Everyone took a deep breath, embraced the familiarity of Neverland, and the magical essence of it all.

Words couldn't describe how elated the girls (at least Ianna, Astrid and Thea) felt when they laid eyes on Neverland, the world that had only existed in their heads for so long. Faith just smiled at the girls, then at Peter Pan, then at Neverland. The beauty and Belief of it all never ceased to amaze her, and the magic in the air always gave her a feeling that this place was definitely her home away from home. Forever.

Ianna couldn't hold it in anymore. She screamed at the top of her voice, "I'M ACTUALLY SEEING NEVERLAND! THAT'S NEVERLAND! NEVERLAND! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Faith, Thea and Peter Pan held back a burst of laughter while Kyra and Scarlet rolled their eyes. 

"I'm glad to see that someone loves Neverland as much as we do," Peter Pan told Ianna. "Anyway, want a tour of Neverland?" he asked the girls. "Sure, why not?" Astrid replied. 

"Well, look behind you, and we'll start things off," Faith said.

"But why–" Kyra started, but Ianna gave her a look to silence her.

And there were ol' Ray and Evangeline, flying happily next to each other as the First and Second Star. Faith waved to them, and so did Peter Pan and everyone else.

Peter Pan began animatedly giving everyone a brief overview of Neverland. "So over there is Skull Rock, and there—yes, over there— that's Havendish Stream. And we can wave hi to the Tick Tock Croc! He helps us chase away Captain Hook and his crew in the Jolly Roger. Yep, their ship is in Pirate's Cove—just in front of that beautiful waterfall. And up over there is Pixie Hollow, and Hangman's Tree is a few feet away from the Hollow. Pixie Hollow has a Home Tree, where everyone gets their pixie dust. But there's only just the right amount for each and everyone.

"And underneath that waterfall is Jake, Izzy and Cubby's hideout. They're the good pirates. And there's the Native Neverlandian Tribe! I used to call them Indians but after Faith told me to stop calling them that (and Pocahontas came). Oh, look! Princess Tiger Lily is waving to us! Oh oh oh, there's Mermaid Lagoon, below the Tribe Campsite. The Lost Boys love to play pranks on the mermaids there, although Izzy always tries to stop them from doing that..."

Meanwhile, everyone just continued to stare at the beauty of it all, save for Ianna who was nodding and pointing animatedly at everything with Peter Pan.

"Why don't we get you all some pixie dust satchels?" Faith asked everyone.

"YES! I'M GETTING A PIXIE DUST SATCHEL! OH YEAH! WOOHOO! OH YEAH!" Ianna danced atop the clouds. 

"Well hurry up, everyone, because I need some Dust Refill too," With that, Faith led everyone in the direction of Pixie Hollow for the girls' first taste of Neverland.