3: Pointlessly Endless

(C/F) Cookie actually screams when they see Custard Cookie III running at them full speed, having mistaken him for... someone else.
They were worried he'd be angry that someone opened their seal...

"Woah!" Custard Cookie III stops, "I'm not that scary, am I?"

"Uh, no. Sorry. I'm just nervous." They admit.

"Are you ok (C/F) Cookie?" Gingerbrave comes running up next, everyone else just behind.

"Yeah, Custard Cookie just startled me." They smile, "I guess I'm a bit worried that... nevermind."

"We saw White Lily Cookie." Strawberry Cookie informs them.

"Oh, yeah, I did too. I just figured I'd stay here and wait for you all to catch up." They smile.

"Hello again." White Lily Cookie says, "Isn't it beautiful how the dragon's carcass has become one with the soil and grass?"

"Have you found your memories?" Gingerbrave asks her.

(C/F) Cookie zones out, thinking about everything they had, forcibly, left behind.
White Lily Cookie had left to go try and learn something, but before she came back... well, she hadn't. She had been very solemn and determined when she had departed, promising to tell (C/F) Cookie if she discovered anything and clearly something horrible had happened to her.

"Uh, (C/F) Cookie?" Chili Pepper Cookie's voice snaps them back to what's going on.

"What?" They have to stop themself from screaming again.

"We're moving." She says, "I know you can easily keep up, but don't get left behind."

"Oh, right. Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind." They sigh.

"You can share it with us if you want, it might help us understand." Wizard Cookie speaks up.

"Yeah, friends are always there for each other." Gingerbrave smiles.

"Uh, I'm not sure..." They frown.

"As king, I want my subjects to feel safe in my presence." Custard Cookie III says.

"That's not it either."

"(C/F) Cookie," Strawberry Cookie speaks up, "Is there anything you would mind sharing with us?"

"Umm..." They think about that question for a good second, "Well, that depends on what you want to know... I often had to ask other cookies to get straight answers for anything... The only two skills I seem to have are running and being able to tell when I'm being lied to."

"That's depressing." Chili Pepper Cookie frowns.

"Stop right there! You shall go no furrrther!" A small flying black and white creature says.

"And who might you be?" Gingerbrave asks.

"Bat-Cat! My meowster orrrdered me to stop your advance!" The creature known as Bat-Cat meows.

"You're with the Cake Monsters!" Gingerbrave frowns, "You kidnapped the Bear Jellies and stole their royal jelly!"

"I don't think I was here for that." (C/F) Cookie mumbles to Strawberry Cookie, who happens to be next to them.

"No, we ran into you right after we left their village." She explains.

"Oh."

Custard Cookie III shrieks loudly as the enemy jellies begin their attack, per Bat-Cat's orders.

(C/F) Cookie hurries to the back of the group, feeling bad that they can't help the poor kid. They watch as the five cookies pummel through the adversaries.
"This will never cease to amaze me. You guys are such a great team."