Part 1 - 7: To Think you weren't Sus

*Medbay door closes*

   Brown: "You traitor..."
   Yellow: "WHAT? ME!? IM NO SUSSY TRAITOR! IT'S ME, YOUR BESTIE CREWMATE!"
   Brown: "I know for a FACT it wasn't Lime! You came in here, I saw on the cameras."
   Yellow: "I was stopping by to say hello!"

*Comms is fixed*

   Blue: "Oh, Lime- you already did it. Good, I thought you might have been in danger."
   Lime: "I was... but I'm fine now."
   Blue: *Beginning to walk out of Communications* "Right, we need to hurry!"
   Lime: "Um, blue? Uh... about Yellow... they killed pink..."

*Yellow is smacked over the head with a smashing vile*

   Pink: "You were just stopping by, were you!?"
   Yellow: "OW! YOU-"
   Brown: "Pink, Stop! Take it easy! You're bleeding really badly!"
   Yellow: *rubbing head* "How... I shot you..."
   Pink: "I thought I was going to, you shot me right in the viser, but I felt the spirits of our lost crewmates protect me, like guardian angels watching over us, with the collective and burning desire to rid you from our ship, our home!
   Yellow: *Chuckling* "That's nice and all, darling Pink..."
   Pink: "DON'T YOU CALL ME DARLING! YOU SUSSY IMPOSTER!"

*Reactor Core alarms*

   Yellow: "But I won't be leaving this ship, and neither will you. This ship is going down with all of us."
   Brown: "This ship is going to survive, Yellow, and so are all of us. All of us except you. Blue and Lime I'm sure are already on it, are already going to stop the reactor meltdown!"
   Yellow: "Are you sure about that?" *Laughing* "I best be going. If either of you try something funny, I can kill either of you, one of you WILL die if you try something funny."

*Electrical Door opens and closes again*

   Pink: "God dammit!"

To be continued...