Part 3 - 6: Loss

*The crewmates enter medbay*

   Blue: "SNOOOORRREEE MIMIMIMIMIMI"
   Banana: "...Seems normal to me"
   Maroon: "No, I swear they were muttering something before!"
   Lime: "They're probably just having nightmares, which is to be expected after that whole ordeal with Red."
   Banana: "We just best be glad that they're gone now. We won."
   Maroon: *clenching fist* "But at what cost? Goddammit Coral. | || || |_"
   Banana: "We all miss Coral, but they gave their life for ours, so we ought to keep moving forward. We still have a mission to do Maroon, bestie, and I'm not going to let us give up."
   Maroon: "You're right."
   Lime: "A mission?"
   Banana: "It's classified right now, but.. yeah we've had a mission for a while now, why we were on Polus in the first place.

*Rose and Lime smelling flowers in O2*

   Rose: "Hey lime, what was it like on the Skeld? I mean like, why were you up there?"
   Lime: "Well it was very-"
   Black: *Entering O2* "It was very chill. Lime and I were best buddies, I mean, they were best buddies with everyone, but still. It's a shame now that everyone... all of that... that it's gone. | || || |_"
   Lime: "Yeah. It's a shame. Yellow and Red used to be so cool. I never could have anticipated that they would be sus."
   Black: "Well, no one is born sus."
   Rose: "What's that supposed to mean?"
   Black: "I dunno. Anyways, I've got some rocks to examine. See ya."
   Lime: "Bye."

*Blue's bedframe in medbay violently creaks*

   Blue: 'No... No!'  "NOOOO!!!!"
   Maroon: "Huh? Blue?? Are you okay???"

To Be Continued...