Part 2 - 5: Impending

Rose: "no... Something's wrong, I can feel it. I have to go back!"
Banana: "what's wrong? Where are you going back?"
Rose: "oh- Banana- you're here. I was just- talking to myself"

*In laboratory*

Tan: "Hey Gray, can you go fuel the dropship and set its course? We're leaving soon."
Gray: "Sure thing! But set its course to where?"
Tan: "The usual"
Gray: "Tan, I don't know where 'the usual' is"
Tan: "Mira of course!"

*sounds of TV static*

Rose: *entering admin* 'no... no they can't be... why is everyone... dead? no no nonono! this can't be happening-'
Banana: "would you look at that, the movie has already finished. And everyone has fallen asleep! Gosh, popcorn everywhere, such a mess they made!" *poking Maroon* "HEY MAROON, BABE! BESTIE! BRUH, JUST WAKE UP!"
Rose: "They're all... asleep?"
Banana: "I know right!?"
Maroon: *Rubbing visor sussily* "Huh- What is it?"
Banana: "Rosie-boo wanted to watch Shrek 2 with us!"
Maroon: "Oh... sorry, we already finished it... but we can watch it tomorrow." *Grabbing a blanket from seemingly nowhere* "Anyways, I'm tired and im going back to sleep. You should come sleep with us, Rose!"
Rose: *Scanning the floor* "Yick, with that popcorn eveywhere? ...yeah sure, go on then." *vine boom sound effect plays as they fall on the floor*
Banana: "Alright, I'm going to go see if there's a spare blanket somewhere."

*Storage door opens*

Gray: "Dumdeedumdeedum. Gosh, where is it? Oh hi! Huh? What are you... what are you doing?? why are you!?? Stop! HELP! AAAAAAAAAA!!!"

To Be Continued...