Part 2 - 4: All is Okay

Coral: *setting down a chair up against the Admin table, facing the TV* "Shrek 2, finally..."
   Maroon: "Guys, I brought popcorn!"
   Coral: *reaching obnoxiously over to the popcorn* "Cool, let me have some."
   Banana: "Guys, hold on just a minute, I need to go to the bathroom."
   Maroon: "Alright bestie, we'll be waiting! Try not to miss the start!"

   Rose: *shivering* "White!? W- Where are you!? It's so d- dark... H- help me... please... someon-"
   Banana: *holding Rose tightly in a hug* "It's okay, Rose."

*Admin table beeping, drowned out by the sounds of Shrek 2*

   Coral: "Where's Banana going? That's not where the bathro- HEY THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY BATHROOMS HERE ON POLUS!"
   Maroon: "Calm down Coral, anything can be used as a bathroom. And besides, it doesn't matter to us. Zip it so we can watch the movie.!

*lights are fixed*

   Banana: "See? Everything is alright."
   Rose: "Everything... right... yeah"
   Banana: "Now that the lights are fixed, why don't you come watch Shrek 2 with us?"
   Rose: "Ooo! That sounds fun, I've been wanting to watch that with you!"
   Banana: "Yayy! You go to the others, I'm just going to do something!"
   Rose: "Alright, Banana! Love you bye!!!"
   Banana: "Bye Rosieee! ...now-"

*Banana enters electrical*

   Banana: "White!? Are you here?"

To Be Continued...