Part 3 - 9: Return to Polus

*In canteen*

   Maroon: "WE NEED TO GO BACK!"
   Banana: "FOR THE LAST TIME, MAROON, NO! It's too dangerous... We can't afford to lost anyone else."
   Maroon: "BUT CORAL MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE! PLEASE BANANA! AND BESIDES, WE NEED TO PROTECT THE VAULT. EVEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THERE AND I'M SURE IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN LETTING SOME STRANGER IN IS THE LAST THING THEY WOULD WANT."
   Rose: "Guys... Please stop-" *sniffle*
   Maroon: "IF WE CAN'T GO TOGETHER, OFFICIALLY, THEN I'LL GO BY MYSELF... or whoever wants to see Coral again."
   Banana: *sighing* "Alright, Maroon, fine. I'll convince Purple."

*Lime walks up to reactor*

   Lime: "Oh hey Black! Black? You look quite very sus not gunna lie."
   Black: "Oh hi Lime, what brings you up here?"
   Lime: *gesturing in Blacks direction* "The gems; I was assigned the task of inspecting them. So what are you currently doing here?"
   Black: "Same thing as you, inspecting the gems."
   Lime: "What. For?"
   Black: *gathering gems into a tray and closing cupboard doors* "Come with me, I'll show you."

   Purple: "I don't see a problem with it, if you're going to save Coral that's great!"
   Orange: "So it's just me, Black, Lime, and Blue at Mira?
   Purple: "Yeah, now lets get this ship running."

To Be Continued...