Chapter 2

Tupac POV

Well....Well.....Abraham doesn't like me at all he thinks since I'm now a big rapper I'll date his daughter and do her wrong but I won't some guys just don't know what they have till it's gone.

"So Selena....how was your day yesterday?" I say chewing on my gum.

"Well it was good I guess but I just wanna see this house you bought us?" she says loud enough for Abraham to hear.

he stops the bus and gets out of his seat walking over to us.

"YOU BOUGHT YOU AND MY DAUGHTER A HOUSE TOGETHER!!!!!" He yelled angrily.

"Yeah it's just a little vacation thing for whenever we wanna go out there?" I say nervously.

"Selena I don't know why you decided to become friends with this....you could've stayed with Chris and let him cheat on you for all I care!!!!!"

She looks at him with so much hatred in her eyes.

"DAD WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT HE'S NICE HE HAS POTENTIAL....I-I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD SAY THAT ABOUT HIM...HE BOUGHT US HOUSE YES HE DID WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WE MADE THAT BET WHEN WE WERE LIKE 10 SO WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER!!!!" she shouts in anger boy is she sexy when's she's angry.

I grab her arm and she looks at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE....." that's all Abraham could say while getting back in his seat and putting on his seatbelt driving.

The radio turns on and freaking Hannah Montana comes on...."If We Were A Movie" lol.....Selena starts singing it to me which is funny.

"Selena stop your so embarrassing?" I say laughing.

"Oh shut up....Pac!!!" she says throwing a pillow at me laughing.

"This song is so annoying?" I say

"So I love it....and you'll like it!!"she says looking down and at her drawing that she made.

then Jesse McCartney "Beautiful Soul" came on lol....she starts singing it.

"I don't wanna another pretty face....I don't just anyone to hold....I don't want my love to go to waste....I just want you and your beautiful soul....Yeah....your beautiful soul...." she sang beautifully.

"Stop staring at me like that mom?" she says blushing.

"Well your voice is beautiful baby?" her mother says.

"So Tupac how are you?" her sister says catching my attention.

"Huh..,oh I'm doing great I started my own label you know?" I say.

"Wow that's good so you got some new artists?"

"Yeah a few?" I say chewing on my gum that I forgot was in my mouth.

Selena POV

My father pisses me off....I know he wants what's best for me but he needs to butt out of my life God....I just want to live my life and be free and Pac makes me feel like that even though I haven't seen him awhile he's gotten cuter. Damn I got a thing for him.

But hey he's my best-friend so how can I complain. He's everything in a guy I've wanted that I partically got from Chris but I've mostly have in Pac he has the ambition and I like a guy with goals and ambition.

"So....buddy?" I say nudging him.

"So....what pizza place you wanna go-to of they have pizza in Europe?"

"I've never thought of that lets just go anywhere I don't care?"

"okay I'll pay?"

To Be Continued.......