Chapter 5

Selena POV

Damn can Pac get it this is the best pleasure I've gotten since Chris, Pac just enlightens me each time I see him.

We eventually stop and I'm on top of him rubbing his chest while he's playing in my hair.

"Pac?" I say

"Yeah Lena what is?" He says

"What if I end up pregnant?" I say

"What if you end up pregnant I'll be here to take care of you and the baby and you know that...." he stop and paused while talking

"But what will my father say if I am I know he doesn't like you he didn't like Chris but he got used to him and well with you he doesn't like you cause of your actions and well I don't care what he thinks all I know is that I love you?"

"I love you to and we'll talk to him about our relationship cause I know he hates me no can I have a kiss?" He says staring into my eyes.

I give him a kiss then I hear a ringing sound I look over on the floor and see my pants pocket light up and I get up grabbing my pants looking to see my pager.

"It's my father I should take this?"

"Ok but first we need to take a shower"

"We?"

"Yes we?" He says getting up from out the bed.

"I'm gonna start our shower." He says making his way into the bathroom.

"Ok"

I pull out my phone and call my dad

"Mi hija where are you, you better not be with Pac off somewhere?"

"I'm out with Pac we took a walk where are you?"

"Still at the restaurant waiting on you how about you come back so we can go to the hotel?"

"Ok we're coming back now Bye I'll let you know when I come back"

"Bye"

I put the phone down and get up out the bed.

"Let's take a shower so we can leave"

We get into the shower and hop out I put on my clothes an we get into a car driving to meet my father.

Skip Car Ride.....

When we got out the car all hell broke loose.

"SELENA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" I hear my father yell from a far.

"I told you me and Pac just went out for a walk?" I say fixing my hair from out of my face.

"You know what come on let's go?" He says grabbing me away from Pac.

"Dad I'm a grown woman why do you still treat me like a child I'm not a baby anymore I'm old enough to make my own decisions and that means who I choose to be with." I say snatching away from him.

"You better not be telling me what I think your telling me?" He say pointing his finger.

"I am me and Pac are together?" I say walking over to Pac.

"To-you know what Selena we'll talk about this when we get back to the hotel?" He says walking off towards the bus.

"Selena your father is really angry but I'm happy for you this I your decision and he'll just have to respect that?" My mother says giving me a hug.

"Awe thank you mamá I love you so much I'm glad you see it the way I do" I say giving her a hug.

To Be Continued........

I'm sorry it took me so long to update