Chapter 10

Tupac

Man that was horrible.

My phone rung while Selena was upstairs taking her nap.

Pac: Hello?

Jennifer: Hey baby where you at!!!

Pac: Jennifer stop calling me shit we are not together don't call me no more damn!! I don't want you!!!

Jennifer: Haha Pac you are just saying that you know you want this you missed me like crazy haven't ya.

Jennifer

Pac: Bitch please!! If I wanted you I would've already had you now since I don't want you, yo ass should be gone.

Jennifer: Mhmmm we'll see about this.......

I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket an walked into the kitchen to fix me something to eat then head to the studio.

I fix me something to eat and walked out of the house heading to the studio.

(AT THE STUDIO)

"Wassup Pac!!" Phil said dapping me.

"Sup bruh!!" I said dapping him.

"What you working on?" I asked.

"Something good!!" He said.

He played me a little bit if it and I sat down pulled out my notebook an pen writing down some lyrics to the beat and record it.

(3 Hours Later........)

I checked my phone and saw it was time for me to head back to Selena.

I got back home and parked the car getting out of it an locking it walking up to the front door unlocking the door walking in an locking the door.

"Baby where did you go?" Selena said.

"I was at the studio what are you doing up baby?" I said staring at her.

"Pops wanted us to come have dinner with him and mom now come on mister!!" She said standing up.

I smiled and we went back out of the house and headed over to her parents house, we walked in an was greeted by everybody even Abraham even though I had nothing to say to him.

To Be Continued.......................