Chapter 9

Abraham POV

I don't know what my daughter sees in that man. She had a good respectable man like Chris but she decided to throw it all away and get with Tupac Shakur.

I drive back to my house and when I walk in I smell something good cooking, I walk into the kitchen and put my arms around my beautiful wife.

"Hi Abraham so how was it at Selena's?" She asked.

"It was a mess?" That was all I could say.

"How was it a mess?" She asked.

"I kind of brought Chris along and he proposed to her and Pac walked in an to make this story short Pac and Chris started fighting?" I say.

She drops the spoon on the ground and looks at me.

"Oh Abraham why'd you bring him along you know Selena doesn't want anything to do with him and I'm shocked at his behavior proposing to our baby girl like that. Abraham I want you to call Selena now and tell her to come over with Pac since we're having a dinner and I want you to apologize to them both?" She says.

"Okay fine but I only want what's best for her and I feel like tupac will hurt in the long run I just don't want my little girl going through that?" I say leaning over the counter.

"Call her because Suzette and AB are on their way?" She says washing off her spoon.

"Sure thing I will do?" I say smiling.

I walk out of the kitchen and walk over to the house phone dialing Selena's number waiting for her to answer.

Selena: Hi daddy what is it?

Dad: Selena your mother is throwing a little dinner and she wants you and Pac to come.

Selena: Alright dad we'll come and well I have something to tell you all when we get there.

Dad: Which is?

Selena: I'll tell you once we get there just hold on, I don't want you to be mad at me for telling you it.

Dad: Just tell me Selena?

Selena: I'm pregnant?

Dad: MI hia what the hell really it's Pac's isn't it God baby girl how could you do this to this family!! I cannot believe you. You know what I'm happy for you.

Selena: Are you serious dad I thought you would be upset with me but since you aren't can you tell me why my ex-husband was at my house.

Dad: He told me that he wanted to see you an well that he wanted to apologize to you, I did not want it to get that far honestly.

Selena: I understand dad I love you!!!

Dad: I love you too Selena!! Tell Pac I am sorry.

Selena: Okay dad I will?

I ended the call and put it back on the hook then walked back in the kitchen to set the table.

"Abraham so what did she say?" She asked stirring something.

"Her and Pac are coming and well that she an him are expecting a child?" I say putting the plates on the table.

"WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS MY BABY IS GONNA HAVE A BABY OF HER OWN!!!" She said dropping the wooden spoon in the pot.

"Yes Marcella she is pregnant by Tupac, I am happy for her but she's not married I wanted her to be happily married with children but I'm guessing it didn't turn out the way I planned." I say sighing.

"Abraham just be happy for our baby she's gonna have a child by the man she loves maybe they'll get married but now there main focus is that child and relationship." She said getting the spoon out of the pot.

"I know......." I say.

After I am done setting th table the doorbell rings and Marcella goes to get the door an the whole clan walks in from Suzette, her husband and A.B. with his wife an my grandkids and Selena with Pac.

"Hi Dad!!!" Suzette and Selena yelled running to hug me.

We hugged and started to chat a little I looked at Selena to see she had a slight glow to her.

"You look good Selena and are you glowing!!" Suzette said teasing her sister.

"Thank you and no I am not am I really?" Selena said blushing.

"Yes you are sel, so how's your new relationship going?" She said nudging her sister.

"Good we're actually taking things slow?" She said.

"Suzette how are things with you?" I said.

"Good just busy ya know an you dad?" Suzette said.

"Great" I say.

Well we all sat down at the table to eat this delicious food that my wife cooked, while we we're eating I looked over at Selena an saw she really wasn't eating probably her morning sickness getting to her.

"So Sel why aren't you eating what's the matter?" A.B. asked.

"I have something to tell you all?" She said giving off a half smile.

"What is it!!!" They all said in a surprise.

"I'm pregnant!!!" She said waiting on everyone's response.

"CONGRATULATIONS SELENA WERE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" They all said smiling congratulating her.

"Thank you all!!!" She said smiling.

Everyone went back to eating and having some more chit chat, after all of that they all left expect for Selena and Pac they decided to stay behind.

"Mom I'll do it you go relax?" Selena said offering to do the dishes.

"Oh Selena you've done enough around here already how about you and Pac go home an you get some rest." Marcella said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Selena asked.

"Yes I am go home an get that baby some rest." She said touching her hair.

Selena gave her mother a hug and kiss on the cheek, along with giving me a kiss on the cheek and getting her purse.

"Bye papi I love you!!!" She said giving me a hug.

"Goodbye Selena I love you too baby." I say smiling.

"Bye Abraham I'll see ya soon?" Pac said.

"Bye Pac see you soon." I say.

To Be Continued................