Chapter 12

Tupac

I was still on tour and now I got two children to worry about this baby with one of my ex's and the other with Selena man I really didn't want this to happen with Jessica.

While I was watching lil man sleep my phone rung and it was only my mother Afeni.

Mom: Hi son how's everything?

Pac: Hey ma um nothing I gotta tell you something?

Mom: Ok well tell away?

Pac: mom Jessica showed up to one of my shows and brought a baby saying it's mines an to top that all off she threatened Selena.

Mom: What Pac did you take a DNA test to make sure it's yours and why would she do that to Selena knowing she's expecting your child.

Pac: Ma I already took one and it's my baby alright I'm not proud of this at all but I'll be filing for full custody of T.J. an it will be ok.

Mom: Well I'm happy for you and when can I see my grandson, cause I know he hates being on that bus with his daddy.

Pac: Sel is supposed to be coming to one of my shows and taking him home with her so she can get some training with all of this.

Mom: Aww!!! Tell Selena I love her and when is my granddaughter due son?

Pac: Amira is due in June mom

Mom: when's the baby shower cause grandma needs to know these things.

Pac: Next week can you help her with it since I won't be able to well if I take a day off from touring but that's a if.

Mom: Really mama will be there for sure and you need to call your sister she needs to talk to you about something.

Pac: Okay ma I'll call her I haven't seen her since that whole thing happened between her an that ex of hers.

Mom: Yeah she told me she's doing better now and he hasn't gotten in touch with her.

Pac: Good cause I hated that man.

Mom: Son I'll call you back soon I love you!!

Pac: Love you too ma!!

The call ended and now there was a knock on the door which made me get up to answer it. I saw it was just one of my managers.

"Wassup John what you want?" I said.

"You got 15 minutes until this interview you ready." He said.

"Yeah can you get somebody to watch lil man for me while I'm up there doing the interview." I say looking back at T.J.

"Um.......sure I'll find someone to watch him why you got a kid on tour with you anyway." John asked.

"Well it's a personal story an can you just get somebody to watch the baby for me please." I say.

"Yeah I'll get someone just sit tight" He said.

I walked back away from the door and walked over to T.J.who was sound asleep.

He was knocked out to tell you all the truth glad he's only spending one more night with me an then he'll be in Sel's care.

"Little man you'll be meeting your new mommy tomorrow." I said to him in a little whisper.

He whimpered a little in his sleep and began to open his eyes crying what's the matter with him.

I pick him up and rock him back to sleep but as I can see he doesn't want that so I fix him a warm bottle full of formula an that calmed him down.

"You good man?" I say smiling.

He just looked at me while drinking his bottle.

There was another knock on the door and I went to get it to see some random woman with a headset on and John.

"Pac this is Sharon she used to be a nanny she'll watch him for you so you could do the interview and it is about to start so give him Sharon she'll take very good care of him." John said.

I gave T.J to Sharon and gave him a little kiss on the cheek before I went to do my interview. He looked like he was about to cry when I let him out of my grip.

Interview

I am sitting down in comfortable chair listening to Diane Sawyer talk.

After the interview I headed back to my hotel with TJ in my arms up looking around at everything.

When we got there I put T.J. down on the floor with some toys so he could play with you them while I took a quick nap before hitting the road.

To Be Continued..................................