Chapter 4

2Pac POV

Selena is so beautiful and I can't believe she's all mine I'll do and be right by her I'll show Abraham.

We're still out eating and baby's acting childish as hell.

"so Pac since your here for only 3 days why don't we do something later on?"

"Okay I'm all for it."

"Yay!!!"

"Good now stop your so childish?" I say laughing at her.

"So you like it when I get like this"

"You right I do Lena you almost done so we can head to my hotel room cause I'm gonna call a ride."

"Okay I'll come only to one condition?"

"And that is...."

"We need to go on a date and I don't really care where we go just make it fun?"

"ight baby daddy will make that happen" I say laughing a bit.

"you not my daddy boy so don't be getting no ideas on how to be" She says with attitude.

"come on let's go I already texted the person for our ride?" I say giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"OK I'm coming just wait damn don't rush me!!!!!" She says getting up.

"I can rush you if I want Lena don't get no damn attitude before I have to teach you a lesson."

"Me a lesson boy please what lesson you gonna teach me cause I know a few"

"Oh you do how about when we get to the house you show me a few of your tricks" I say leaving a tip and the money I'm paying for our meal.

"You sure you can handle me" she says chewing on a piece of gum.

I nod my head while opening the door for her to walk out, while I follow.

Skip Car Ride......

We get to my suite and I unlock the door and she walks into the bedroom which is mine.I walk in and she turns around lays down in the bed kicking off her heels.

"Your feet hurt?" I ask taking off my jacket.

"Yeah come get in the bed please?" She says motioning for me to come lay down.

I get in the bed and grab her putting her on top of me, I look up at her eyes and wow I just can't take my eyes off if her.

"Pac why'd you do that?" She said hitting me.

"Caus I wanted to why'd you hit me I ought to hit you back?" I say

She gives me a quick kiss while I give her another one and we end up making out I grab her laying her down on the bed taking off my shirt an her's kissing her neck making her moan a little then I take off her pants while she's unbuckling mine, while pulling down my boxers I put myself in her while she's moaning.

"What's my name!!!!" I yelling going faster

"Pac!!!!" She yells in pleasure.

"Baby stop!!!!"

I shake my head no and go deeper making her squirm for me and going faster until I can feel her come almost, I keep it up kissing her all over the place I pull out and go down making her wet by eating her out I go back up and see her biting her bottom lip that's when I know my baby likes my pleasure.

We keep going until I hear her pager I don't stop but keep on pleasuring her making her moan and go deeper.

To Be Continued..................