Chapter 8

2pac POV

What in the hell is going on what is Chris doing in me and my baby's house proposing to her.

"Selena what's going on in here?" I say.

"I don't know really I'm surprised that this is happening?" She says looking at me.

"Abraham you told me he went out of town what is he doi-" Chris tries to say but is cut off.

"Out of town dad why'd you lie he didn't go out of town and you two need to leave my house!!" I say looking at him with anger in my eyes.

"Selena I just want what's best for you and that right there isn't it!!!" He said pointing to Pac.

"Well I'm sorry dad but I love him?" I say.

"You what!!!" He said.

"Selena go upstairs i'll be up there in a minute here take this and put it in the other room?" Pac said giving me this bag.

I take the bag and peek inside it, I see it's stuff for the baby and I go upstairs.

"What's in the bag?" Abraham asked.

"Its nothing?" Pac responded.

I closed the bedroom door me and Pac share and put the bag down on the floor and turn on the tv, I jump in my bed and get all comfy in my bed.

Next thing we hear glasses being broken and what not Selena gets out of the bed and walks out of the room an down the stairs to see Chris and me fighting.

"What the hell is going on in here Chris and Dad I told you two to get of my house and I meant that?" Selena yell.

"You know what this isn't worth it Selena I know you wAnna be with me and I still love you I made a mistake and I'm sorry." Chris says.

"Well it's your loss you really did have something good but you messed it all up I'm sorry Chris but I don't want you and I don't love you it took me to be with someone else to realize that and well I'm happy with Pac." She says.

"Fine" He said storming out of my house.

Abraham looks at me and storms out also. I look at Selena and walk to the door locking it, She goes into the kitchen an fills up a bowl with warm water an she grabs a cloth. She walks back into the living room and sits the bowl down by the couch and sits down motioning for me to come.

I walk over an lay down in her lap while she applies the cloth to my bruises.

"Selena I'm sorry about what you just saw that was just an angry side of me and plus when I walked it I was angry but I shouldn't have never let it get that far." I say looking into my eyes.

"Its alright Pac good thing I know when I get proposed to like that that you'll have my back and I was surprised when they stopped by I mean I wasn't surprised that my father would stop by I mean when Chris stopped by I was like tf." She say

"Yeah I understand I just don't want him coming near you or the baby." I said.

"Pac he'll try and come by again I know he will I don't wanna worry about that I just want what's best for the baby right now?" She says.

"Me to are you sleepy why don't you go rest I'll take it from here?" I said smiling.

"Pac I'm kinda sleepy but I can sure take care of you when I need to I'll rest after I'm done doing this and fixing us some dinner okay." She says.

"No you aren't doing that let me?" I said sitting up.

"Okay since you insist?" She says.

She gets up and gives me the cloth an goes back upstairs so she can rest. Selena gets up there and gets in the comfy bed and takes a nap.

To Be Continued.........

I have one big question who thinks I should do a sequel?

Should I add other characters besides the ones in the book?