Chapter 11

Selena

5 Months Later..............

Pac left for tour five months ago and man do I miss him even more, this baby is kicking like crazy in my little belly.

I got up off the couch and walked into our little girls room awww.....it's so cute my mother and suzette decided to surprise me with this room since I told them what sex my baby was.

it's so cute my mother and suzette decided to surprise me with this room since I told them what sex my baby was

Baby's room!!!

It is a girl!!! I told Pac and he is more excited than I am about this little girl of ours.

I walked in an sat down in the rocking chair that's in the room and relax, until my phone rung.

Selena: Hello?

??:Hi Selena remember me?

Selena: Jennifer what are you doing calling me!!!

Jennifer: I just wanted to call to tell you that me and yo man got a child together an his ass need to pay them child support bills.

Selena: What child and child support bills???

Jennifer: You'll see just wait on it!!!

Selena: Jennifer if you are playing with me I will come find you and kick your ass.

Jennifer: Playing bitch please, This is his baby he knows about this child.

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room letting it hit the crib trying my best not to get angry but I am Pac has some explaining to do.

Speaking of the devil there Pac his calling me, I picked up my phone and answered the call.

Selena: Hello?

Pac: Hey baby what's going on with you?

Selena: Pac did you get Jennifer pregnant?

Pac: Selena I didn't even know about the child until she came to one of my shows telling me about the baby. I'm sorry sel I know you must hate me for this an I'm sorry.

Selena: Pac she just called me harassing me over that child now you better check her before I do.

Pac: the child is with me she hasn't came back for the little boy since she last told me about him, I'm gonna file for full custody.

Selena: are you sure about that baby?

Pac: Yes I am do you wanna talk to him?

Selena: Yes how old is he?

Pac: Hold on, T.J. I gotta somebody who wanna talk to you.

Pac put the little boy on the phone and he was speaking to me in his baby talk it was so cute.

Pac: here's a toy?

Selena: He's so cute!!!

Pac: Do you wanna get married Sel?

Selena: Baby that is a huge step we've only been together for 5 in a half months I don't wanna marry you just yet.

Pac: Okay........I was just thinking about a year from now.

Selena: Of course I would!!

Pac: I love you and our baby sel I'm in town tonight how about you come to one of my shows.

Selena: Pac I am 9 months pregnant what do I look like walking into a concert this big in my pregnancy.

Pac: Please!!! I don't want to bring the baby along on the tour bus at all he doesn't need to be around all of this smoke and drinking.

Selena: I'll come?

Pac: Yay!!!

He started to act like a little kid getting all excited an stuff making me giggle an roll my eyes.

Selena: Stop being childish baby

Pac: Alright I'll stop but do you wanna adopt him with me.

Selena: Of course I would love to Pac if he's apart of this family yes I will.

Pac: Sel I gotta call you back later

Selena: Okay bye love you too!!

The call ended and I put my phone on the nightstand then my doorbell rung making me go get it.

I went to the door and looked through the peephole an saw it was only one of my band mates.

"Hi bubu!!" I say opening the door to give him a hug.

"Hi Selena your glowing honey how's the baby business been?" He asked coming inside.

"Stressful I have to prepare for the baby shower and going to the hospital for my c-section next week." I say.

"Wow that's alot of things sel are you prepared for this little bundle of joy." He said making me smile.

"Yes and well no I'm afraid?" I say messing with my hands.

To Be Continued.....................................