Chapter 3

The next day was a sunday and of course, the quints had a tutor sessions and it's when I start my job as well. I tried my best to help Futaro so I gathered everyone downstairs and I meant everyone.

Futaro: Thank you all for gathering here today.

Yotsuba: Well... It is our home.

Miku: I thought you would've given up by now.

Nino: Didn't I tell you that we didn't need a tutor?

I look at Nino and noticed that she wasn't even looking at Futaro. Instead, her eyes were glued to her phone so I sighed and stood behind her.

[Y/N]: Nino... What did I tell you about the phone...

Nino: It's rude to use your phone while someone's talking to you!

She straightened up and put her phone in her pocket. When it comes to Nino, I have to scare her so that she'll listen to me. It's like I'm a dad to them.

Futaro: Thanks, [Y/N]. Anyway, prove it to me.

Nino: Prove it?

Futaro: I'll have you take this test.

He slaps some test papers on the table dramatically and looks up at the quints with a smile.

Futaro: I promise to never talk to anyone who passes.

This shocked me. Sure, it's a good deal because the quints are... well, to be rude, they're stupid as hell but even I'd be afraid to risk it.

[Y/N]: Futaro?

Ichika: *waking up* A test...?

Nino: Why should I have to bother?

[Y/N]: Nino...

Itsuki: Fine. I'll take it.

This put a smile on Futaro's face and I put a nervous expression. I always knew Itsuki was one of the smartest of the group so I was a little concerned.

Nino: Itsuki? Are you serious?

Itsuki: All I need to do is pass. And then I'll never have to see his face again.

[Y/N]: Was telling her she'd gain weight all that you said to her that made her hate you so much?

Futaro: Well... It's a long story...

[Y/N]: I don't even wanna bother asking. Alright, guys, let's do this.

Miku: What counts as a passing grade?

[Y/N]: Hm.. Futaro?

Futaro: Sixty- no. Fifty. Fifty's enough.

[Y/N]: Fifty, huh? I say bring it down to forty. I wanna see if they'd actually pass.

The girls stood up from the couch and start to sit down on the ground so they could do their tests. Nino then looks up at me and frowns.

Nino: We don't really owe you this but... You have to be taught not to underestimate us, [N/N]-kun.

They then began to work on the test that Futaro had prepared. While I was watching them, Futaro suddenly tapped on my shoulder.

Futaro: [Y/N], if you don't mind, can you also take the test? I want to know if you're going to be capable of teaching them alongside me.

[Y/N]: Heh, alright, Futaro.

I take the paper off his hands and start getting to work. I noticed some smiles on the quints' face and I'm pretty sure they're just hoping to not see Futaro's face.