Chapter 6

Chiyo, Futaro and I continued to watch the two sisters have cook off. Of course, Miku had troubles around the kitchen. Falling here and there and accidentally adding too much seasoning.

[Y/N]: *sigh* This is bringing me some next level nostalgia. Sorry for bringing you two into this.

Futaro: It's alright.

Chiyo: Y-Yeah! I-It's totally fine, [Y/N]-kun!

Futaro: Who're you again?

Chiyo: Ah, I-I'm C-Chiyo! N-Nice to meet you!

Futaro: Nice to meet you, too. Meeting you is somewhat of a break from chaotic women like these quintuplets.

Chiyo was flattered to hear that Futaro was somewhat glad to meet her. Though, the real problem going on is that Nino and Miku had already finished cooking.

Nino: Tada! I present to you... A dutch baby with seasonal veggies and ham.

 A dutch baby with seasonal veggies and ham

Miku: O-Omurice...

I sighed knowing I obviously had to eat their food

I sighed knowing I obviously had to eat their food. Nino's food obviously always tasted good. She's a genius when it comes to being in the kitchen. Miku on the other hand... doesn't cook at all so her food can get disastrous.

Nino: Well, it's up to you three to judge which one's better.

Miku definitely was nervous to have us eat her food. She knows very well that her cooking isn't all that great as well. So having three people eat her food... It should be nerve-wracking.

Miku: Actually, nevermind. I'll eat it myself.

Nino: You made it, so you might as well have them eat it.

[Y/N]: My taste buds are pretty much broken anyway thanks to my mom's cooking. It's worth a shot.

[Y/N], Chiyo and Futaro: Itadakimasu!

Chiyo, Futaro and I dug into the food one by one. Of course, we tried the dutch baby first because it was well presented. Then we tried the omurice and actually... It wasn't that bad. A little too spicy but not bad!