Chapter 9: The Outcome

I thought it was all over. I ran as fast as I could. Jack reminded me about my wings that I once again, I forgot about. I lifted both of us up and went to the top of the tallest building I could find.

"They won't reach us up here hopefully," I said in fear.

"No, we're safe," He said.

I sat down and sighed, "I wish that we could have at least a little bit of fun.."

"I have an idea," He replied.

"Huh..?" I asked, in confusion.

"You'll see," He continued, "Get us down from here and get us to the operating system of The Outcome. They didn't see your face hopefully."

I got us down from the building and put my wings away. I had to disguise Jack, so we went to my place first.

"Hey," I said to my brother, bringing a stranger to him into our home.

"OH MY GOD! WHY WOULD YOU BRING A STRANGER HERE?!" He screamed at me.

"Relax," Jack said to try to calm my brother down, uh oh, "I'm Jack and I'm your sister's boyfriends."

I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Boyfriend....that's illegal," My brother said, "Welcome to our home. I knew I could trust you."

"Right..." Jack said, "I just need a disguise."

"Sure....What for?" He asked.

"He's helping with fixing The Outcome," I stated.

We disguised him in something formal and made him look new and polished.

We went to The Outcome, I had to work then anyways.

"Ah, Mrs. Darvis. Good to see you're healthy," Sunni said, "And who's this?"

Jack reached his hand out to give a firm handshake and they shook hands.

"I see you're well mannered. Anyways, I have 118 rebels on the charts. Can you perhaps be my bounty hunter?" Sunni asked Jack.

I jumped in, "Actually, there's something more important. I need to figure something out with my brother, he seemed strange today."

"Ah, yes. Then, head to The Outcome's core," Sunni continued, handing the keyes to me, "Here are the keys, don't lose them."

"Don't worry, we won't," I said.

We got to the console,"So what exactly are you planning?"

Jack took the microphone to shout out to everone within the city, "EVERYONE RUN TO THE ABANDONED AMUSEMENT PARKS! IT'S SAFER THERE!!"

"What are you doing?!" I screamed as we ran.

The people thought it was The Outcome, so they went.

Me and Jack ran towards the amusement park before we got caught by a whole army. I pulled out my wings and tried to fly us awya, but Jack got shot with a paralyzer dart and I somehow couldn't use my powers to fight them off. It was the end..

We were captured and trapped in the spot where the rebels die.

Our friends with piwer tried their best to save us, but ended up being caught. The same issue happened with them...They couldn't use their powers.

"I'm sorry," Jack said as he was taken out to be killed.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed and cried out, but it was no use....everyone was saved and we had to sacrifice ourselves.

It was over.