Chapter 1

Foxy POV

I was standing behind the curtains. It seemed like there was a big party going on in the main area. Kids running around, parents either eating or on their phones, and the gang was up on stage. They were waiting for their cue to start performing. Me? I was still behind the curtains of pirate cove, waiting for my show to start. It's surprising how kids still like me. I've been in this establishment for as long as I remember. We've been here so long, we seem to be deteriorating now. My body has worn down so much, I have holes in my abdomen and on my arms. Heck, even the outer shell of one of my legs is missing. I guess it brings more characteristic to my pirate character. "Boys and girls! Foxy is back from his adventure! Please head over to pirate cove to hear all of His stories!" An announcement said over the speakers. 'I guess that's my cue. Time to entertain my audience harr harr'.

Few hours later,
ten minutes before closing time...

'Okay, closing time. Finally!' I peeked out the curtains and saw a worker heading to the exit. "Okay, printed out flyers, picked up trash, and shut down the animatronics" he said. 'That's what you think pal' I thought laughing in my mind. He continued on "All that's left is shutting down the lights. But that's not my problem, that's what the night guard is in charge of". With that said, he left and locked the door. I took a look again to make sure no one was round. Then I stepped out and looked at the place. I walked down the corridors and saw plates and cups on the floor. I kicked a cup as hard as I could. "You call this clean?".

"It does look more clean than you" Bonnie said behind me. "What the!?". I quickly turned around and held my hook against one of his ears. "You scaly wag! Do that again and I'll be sure to rip one of them floppy ears! Yee hear!".

"Calm down buddy. By the way, drop the pirate act. No one is around no more."
I looked at my hook and traced it with my hand. "Shut up. Where are the others?"
"They are still on stage." He said
"They sure take their time activating. Anyways, I'll go take a walk. I need to clear up my mind" I said.
"Can I come with you?"
"I need some alone time. Why don't you go and check if the others are up."
"Sure, I guess. I'll see ya later." He said walking away.

I turned around and made my way to the back of the old restaurant. 'There is not that much to do here. I pretty much know this place like the back of my hand so, theirs not much to discover' I walked down the corridor leading to the office. My clanking noises echoing from wall to wall. While walking down the corridor my pointy ears got tangled in something. I looked up and saw exposed wires. "Stupid wires. This place is really falling apart" I murmured detangling my ears. I continued on, making my way to the place I feel like I can have some time to myself. That would be the office. I peeked inside to make sure there was no employee inside. "Looks like it's all clear". I walked in and plopped on the chair. "Finally, peace and quiet". I said closing my eyes. I looked around me. Old monitors that wouldn't turn on, and I know cause I tried. There was a tablet that was hooked up to cameras all over the place, small decorations, posters of us saying funny things, and many more stuff. Something caught my eye. I picked up a plushie that looked like me. A memory came to my mind. 'Yeah...I can remember when this place opened for the first time. All the kids excited to see us because we were the future of "entertainment". We were animatronics'. Robots that could sing, talk, dance, and move around. But those days are nothing compared to this crap that is slowly falling apart.

I sighed. 'I just wish we could be somewhere more open and better than this small restaurant. And also meet other people' I put the plushie down on the desk. I poked its nose carefully with my hook. (Squeak!) It's cute sound made me smile. I picked up the tablet and switched to the dinning cam. "Looks like Freddy and Chica are awake. About time." I put the tablet down. But then I noticed something. "What's this?" There were several papers on the desk with red letters on them. I picked them up. "Lawsuits?...I wouldn't be surprised" I said. One said something about a loose tile causing a kid to trip and hurt his hand. Another said something about Freddy's microphone falling and hitting a little girl on the head. "Damn! How did I miss that one?" I chuckled. "Foxy! Foxy where are you?!" Chica shouted.

'I guess it's time for me to go.' I put the papers down and walked outside the office. I made my way to the dining area.
"Foxy! Where have you been?" Chica asked.
"Around" I said.
"So how has everyone been? We sure gave a good show" Freddy said.
"As always" Bonnie said smiling. "What about you Foxy? How has your show been doing?" He said.
I chuckled. "Good as always lass. I think I'm more popular than you guys."
We all laughed then Freddy talked. "You know, I look back at when we were brand new and were starting for the first time here. Now look at us. Stronger as ever".
"Of course. We're like a ship, sailing the seas. Me being yee captain of course" I said chuckling.
"I told you to drop the act Foxy" Bonnie said.
Chica laughed. "We really have gone through a lot huh?"
"Yeah. But I just wish we could be in a better place. A place that's bigger and has more stuff to see. I wish we could be new again, and not falling apart" I said.
Chica nodded. Bonnie smiled laying back in a chair. "I agree with him".
I took a seat while Freddy started talking. "I know we've been through a lot but, I know something that's true. I know that as long as we have each other we will be alright. So how about we forget about the past for the time being and live the present"
We all cheered and laughed.
"Bonnie, why don't you go and turn on the radio?" Chica said. Bonnie nodded and went to turn on the music.
"Well...Im heading out. I need to get some rest" I said.
"Sure thing. And remember Foxy...we are here if you need anything" Chica said.
I smiled and waved. I climbed into my cove and took a last look at everyone getting into their spots. 'Tomorrow will be another day I guess' Then I closed the curtains and fell asleep.