Chapter 14- Unpleasent surprise

A/N- Yeah...i decided to name this chapter. I don't know why.

A few days later...

Roxannes POV

After the discussion we had a while back, we told the others about the mysterious bunny. We decided it was the best to let everyone know so they could help keep an eye. Strangely, no one was malfunctioning during this time. Well...only the staff bots. They would sometimes be serving food and out of nowhere, dump it on the kids. It was actually kind of funny. Other times they would be cleaning then suddenly, start making a mess. It was a disaster. We are still trying to figure out what is going on with the them.

In the meantime, I was in my Race way preparing the karts for the children. Basically, I made sure the tires were  properly secured, the brakes worked, and that all the safety gear was in tip top shape. I was real excited since my raceway was finally open after some maintenance done on the road. After checking everything, I opened the garage doors and waited for the children to arrive. I sat down and popped open a Roxy Fizz. "Only the best for the best". I said proud. Just then I got a message from Foxy on the top right of my screen.

Foxy: Hey wolf girl.

Roxy: Hey fox boy. What are you up to?

Foxy: Nothing. Just waiting for the kiddos to get on me fine vessel. Arr!!

Roxy: Haha! You really like being a pirate, don't ya?

Foxy: Haha! Of course! Well... I gotta go. Me ship is loaded and waiting for it's captain. Good luck on the track. Don't be too rough with the kiddos.

Roxy: I won't. Though, I don't promise anything! Good luck! Hope you find some booty.

Foxy: By that...you mean treasure...right?

Roxy: FOXY!!!!

Foxy: Haha! Im only kidding! Anyways, good luck! Talk later!

Roxy: Wait! Before you go, I wanted to ask something.

Foxy: Go ahead.

Roxy: I was wondering if you wanted to spend sometime in the raceway? You said you wanted to try a go kart. I-if you Don't, i-It's completely okay...

Foxy: Why would you think I wouldn't want to spend time with you? I'm up for a little race!

Roxy: Really!? Alright then! I'll see ya later when the raceway is a bit more empty. Bye.

Foxy: Good luck, wolf girl!

I giggled and took a sip from my Fizzy drink. Then, threw at a nearby recycling bin. My ears perked up. I could hear children entering the attraction. I looked up toward the front desk and saw the poor staff workers almost eaten alive by the swarm of kids who wanted to enter the raceway. "Holy cow! I better get ready!"

Some hours later...

I've been racing kids for hours now. I don't mind though. It doesn't bore me. Sometimes I'd even let them win just because I wanted to be nice. My attraction was going to close soon though. It was about that time to close and clean up all main attractions. I was just cleaning up all the go karts when I heard an engine zooming on the track. When I looked at where it was coming from, I could not believe my eyes! It was foxy! He sped around the twisty turns, and stepped on the gas when the roads went straight. That crazy fox was even drifting along the curves!

A smile formed on my face as I quickly got on my go kart and chased after him. It took me no effort to quickly catch up to him. He looked behind and waved. He then pulled over. I also pulled over and we both shut off our engines.
"Hey Roxy!" He said.
"I didn't know you were so good at driving!" I said.
"Neither did I. This is my first time!"
"Bull crap!"
"I'm being honest! I started slow and steady. But soon after, I just wanted more and more speed. Until eventually I floored it and skidded around the turns. It feels amazing!" He said excited.
"Yeah. I get that feeling too! Do you want to go for a drive?" I asked.
"Of course!" He said.
Just as he finished talking, I got a message from Monty.