Chapter 4

I was sitting in my chair waiting for Roxy to come back with our drinks. This has been an exhausting night. Just waking up in a new place, meeting new friends, and being repaired. It seemed like a dream come true. I looked around the place and spotted Roxy near the soda dispensers. 'She seems like a nice girl. She also is good looking with her beautiful gray hair and tail. Her beautiful golden eyes and that fabulous outfit' I thought. She looked around and looked at me. Her ears perked up, then they went down as she smiled and waved. "I see you" Bonnie whispered behind me causing me to fall backwards off of my chair. BAM! "Holy cow! Are you alright?" Bonnie asked. "Oof. My head..." I said with a bit of pain. I slowly got up and looked at Bonnie very angry. "WTF Bonnie! What was that for?!" I asked. He giggled "I just wanted to surprise you is all. But it looks like I over did it a little." "A little! Creeping up on me like that!" I said. "Anyways, what were you looking at?" He said moving his eyebrows up and down. "Nothing of your concern." I said.

Just then Roxy came up next to me holding two drinks. "Oh hey Bonnie! How was everything with Monty?" She asked.
"It was great! I found out we have more in common than I thought" he said happily.
"Just, don't have his rage outbursts too" she said laughing.
"Nah, thats more like Foxy" He said laughing.
I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I only do that when I'm provoked. For example, every time a certain bunny comes around and annoys me" I said smiling.
"Hey Foxy! Come over here!" Freddy shouted.
"Looks like you were saved by Freddy" I said looking at that direction. "I'll be back guys" I said as I left. I was walking when I realized something. I turned around and looked at Roxy "Hold on to the drink please" I said.
"I thought you had forgotten" she said.

Roxanne's POV

I giggled thinking that Foxy had forgotten about the drink I brought him. I took a seat and placed both drinks on the table.
"So, you are Roxanne?" Bonnie said
"Yeah. Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.
Bonnie looked around "Quite a place you guys got here" he said.
"Yeah...it's nice and all..."
He looked confused "are you okay?"
"Yes, why do you ask?"
"You seem a bit off. From what I've heard, you are a person full of energy and very active. Right now, you aren't giving off those vibes" he said seating down.
I took a sip from my frappe and looked at him. "Well, to be honest...something has me thinking in my mind" I said.
"Well what is it?"
I looked at the group who was talking and laughing. "You guys are fixed. By that I mean you and Foxy. Me and Monty were your replacements. Now...I feel like maybe we are going to be deactivated and stored I guess" I said resting my head on my crossed arms.
Bonnie laughed "Who said anything about us replacing you guys?"
"Well, I thought you guys might" I said.

Bonnie got up and pushed in the chair. "Nobody is replacing you guys. We are all going to be a big family that will care for each other." He started walking away. Then suddenly turned around "Don't worry, okay? Plus, I could really use some more people to annoy" he said walking away laughing. I smiled at the thought of that.

Foxy's POV

Freddy called me over because the rest of the group wanted to know me better. I felt awkward. 'What am I supposed to say to them? I don't want to mess things up' We all talked for some time which to me seemed like an eternity. Turns out both Chica's like pizza, like...ALOT. Both Freddy's seem to have gotten along nicely. As for Monty and Bonnie, it also went well with Bonnie giving Monty some guitar tips and tricks. They were all getting along great! "I can surely use a drink after all that talking. Speaking of which, i should probably head over to Roxy. She was holding on to it for me." I told everyone. G.Chica looked surprised "She took the time to bring you a drink? She is not the kind to do favors for others" she said laughing. Shortly after, everyone started to giggle. "Anyways, I better get going then. If she is as bad as she sounds, I definitely don't want to get on her bad side" I said smiling.

'Roxy a bad person? Nah! She has literally been good to me' I thought. Suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oof! Careful buddy" Bonnie said. "I'm sorry bro, I was just deep in my thoughts is all." He smiled "Your girlfriend is waiting for you by the way." "Hold up! What did you just say?" I asked. "Oh don't act stupid now. I see what you're doing" he said. I shook my head "You got it all wrong bro." He grinned "Alright Foxy, keep your secrets" he said walking away. "Bonnie! You better shut your mouth before I break it!" I shouted frustrated. He just waved as he went on with his life. I turned around and headed towards Roxy. She was resting her head on her arms looking thoughtfully ahead. I carefully approached her by her side. Then a funny idea came to my mind.

"Boop!" I said as I tapped her nose.
Her ears perked up as she sat back up. "Ha...ha...very funny Foxy" she said sarcastically.
"You didn't think I forgot about my drink, did ya?"
"Honestly, i sort of did. It seemed like you were having fun with your friends so I was thinking of helping you with your drink" she said.
I took the drink and took a sip. "Mmm...what is this? It's very good!" I said as I sipped away.
"It's a Frappe. They are my favorite drinks here in the pizza plex"
"Well, I think they are starting to be my favorite too."
Just as we were about to talk more, the door suddenly opened. It was Vanessa. "How's everyone doing?" She asked.
"Great! We were just in the middle of eating pizza!" G.Chica said.
"You should lay off the pizza Chica. Your getting messy like a pig." Monty said. Soon after, everybody started to laugh.
"Anyways, it's time for all of you to go and rest." Vanessa said.
"Wait a minute! Where are we going to sleep?" Freddy asked.
"Darn! I don't think the company got that far into plans. Hold on a sec guys." She said as she pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Hopefully they have a solution. Fazbear Entertainment is mysterious with all their stuff." Roxy said.
"Yeah...hopefully we don't have to sleep in parts and service." I said. Suddenly Vanessa came back with a smile.
"Okay, here's what the boss said. You guys will have to share a room with a partner. I'm thinking both Freddy's together...the Chica's also together...Bonnie and Monty...and...umm...Foxy and Roxanne." She said.
I stood up "Hold up! Everybody else is good but, Roxanne and me? Wouldn't it be...kind of awkward?" I said.
"It's not like you guys are going to do anything naughty." G.Chica said giggling. Roxanne covered her face while everybody lightly laughed.
Vanessa giggled "Alright, everybody calm down. So should I look for another solution?" She asked.
"N-no. I'm okay with sharing my room with Foxy." Roxy said.
Vanessa nodded "Okay then, it's decided. Everybody please head to your rooms so you can rest." And with that, each one of us headed to our rooms. 'Is she really okay with having me in her room? Or is she faking?' I thought as I followed behind everyone.

What do y'all think so far? Sorry for taking so long to upload. I'll try to bring my game up🤣 Anyways, thx for reading and for being patient.