Chapter 5

Roxanne's POV

'Share rooms!? With Foxy!? Will he be okay with it?' I thought as I leaded him towards our rooms. "Are you sure you are okay with this?" He asked. I smiled and nodded "Yeah. Don't worry." He nodded and stayed quite all the way there. I was starting to feel really nervous. 'Maybe he's awkward with sharing a room with a girl?' I thought. After a while we arrived at my room. I felt like running or hiding somewhere because of how nervous I felt. "Here we are...are you ready?" I asked. He nodded. 'Okay then, brace yourself for what's coming' I thought.

Foxy's POV

So there I was...standing in front of Roxy's room. Hopefully it's not that awkward sharing a room with her. "Here we are...are you ready?" She asked. I noticed her voice was kind of shifty. As if she was nervous. 'Guess Im not the only nervous one here.' I nodded. She opened the door and stepped aside "Please come in" she said. I slowly walked in and peeked from the door frame. As soon as I saw the room, I was real amazed! I walked to the middle and looked around the place. "Amazing!" I said excited. I saw cool stuff around the room. It was mostly kart related stuff like wrenches of all different sizes, kart wheels, and checkered flags. There was also a big cardboard cut out of Roxy in a race outfit. "Woah, you look amazing in your outfit!" I said. Roxy's ears perked up and her tail swayed from side to side. "Do you really...think so?" She asked. I scratched my head 'Darn...I think I went a bit far. Way to go super shit!' I thought. "Yeah...it's awesome. Wish I had one as amazing." I said laughing. Roxy walked toward a go kart themed couch and sat on it. "Are you sure your okay being here?"

I nodded. "Why wouldn't I? Just look at this room! I couldn't have been put in a better place!" I said. Roxy smiled "And I'm happy I got to share it with you" she said. I felt something when she said that. I sort of had a happy feeling, but it was more than that. I couldn't quite figure out what it was. "So umm...I think we got a problem." She said. "What is it?" "Well there's one bed and two of us..." she said giggling. "Oh yeah haha. Do you know if there is any extra nearby?" I asked. She looked thoughtful, then she talked. "Maybe back in the storage room. They always like to keep extra stuff there."

"Alright, I'll go take a look" I said as I headed towards the door. "Wait dummy!". I turned around and tilted my head to the side. "Is that my nickname now?" I asked jokingly. "Haha of course not! But I was just wondering, how on earth are you getting there?" She asked. I pointed at my legs "Well...I'll use my legs to get there." She slapped her face while giggling "What I'm trying to say is, how will you get there if you don't even know where it is?" I smiled "Don't worry about this old pirate. I'll eventually find my way" And with that said, I made my way towards the door and left.

Roxanne's POV

Did he really just leave? I sighed and giggled to myself. He's acting just like I did my first days here. 'He's such a cool and fun guy. I wish I could've met him way before.' I thought to myself while looking in the mirror. 'Who would've thought I would be sharing a room with a boy. Though I'm glad it's someone like Foxy.' In that moment I thought about Foxy and how he booped my nose. This is the first time someone has goofed off with me without me getting mad. 'Strange...what has gotten into me?' As soon as I ended my thought, the door opened wide. I quickly turned around and saw G.Chica. "Hey sis!" She said. "What's up? Need anything?" I asked. She walked towards the couch and plopped on it. "Nope. Just thought about coming here and checking on you." She said. I got up from the mirror and lifted an eye brow confused. "Check on me?" "Well...Yeah! I wanted to see how you two were getting along. Speaking of which, where is he?" She said. I walked around picking candy wrappings and organizing stuff. "He went to go see if there is an extra bed for him to sleep on." She chuckled "Why didn't you offer your bed? You two could've cuddled together." I laughed "Why do you always have to be that way? Couldn't you just be normal for five minutes?" "You know I'm only kidding Roxanne. But for real, how are you guys getting along?" She asked.