Chapter 7

Roxanne's POV

Foxy and me ran outside from the daycare. Luckily my idea had worked and now we were away from there. We stopped in a balcony that was above the atrium.
"That sure was fun!" I said.
Foxy smiled "Sure was. Thanks for getting me out of there. If you had showed up any minute later, I would've been the next craft project Sundrop had in his mind. I would've been covered in glitter glue haha!"
We laughed at the thought of that. I looked at him while giggling "You know what? I think you would've looked real nice in glitter glue." I said smiling.
"Yeah...no. But, thanks for the compliment haha." He said.
"What were you doing in there anyway?"
"I was walking around when I suddenly saw the place. I've never seen that place so I decided to go. And well... you know the rest." He said as he leaned on the rail.
We were both quiet looking down at the people. The only sounds heard were those of the background music and children.
Then, Foxy stood up. "Well... best get going. I bet you have stuff to do Roxy."
Usually I like it when my friends leave and give me my space. But now, I want company for some strange reason.

"Hey...Foxy?" I said as he was about to leave.
He turned around and looked at me. "Yeah?"
"Would you like to hang out together?" I said nervously. Foxy looked at me thoughtful. I felt like maybe I might've made things weird. 'He's probably going to say no.' I thought.
"You know what? I was going to walk around and just take in the view. But, I bet it would be more fun to be with someone haha!" He said.
"Really? You don't have to." I said.
"Of course I want too! I might need ya if I run into Sundrop again." He said laughing.
I smiled and softly pushed his arm. "Very funny..."
"Well...let's go then. Any idea where we should head?" He asked.
I thought for a couple of seconds. Then, an idea came to my mind. "Sure! Follow me!" I said.

Few minutes later...

Foxy's POV

Roxy and I have been walking around the pizza plex. Went through arcades and crowds who stopped us to take pictures. Surprisingly my friends and me were still popular. Kids and adults took pictures with me. "You look good Foxy! You know, I remember that when I was a kid, I would go and see your shows at pirate cove." A man said. Them kids that I would see everyday, were now adults. 'My goodness, how fast time flies by.' I thought. I felt someone grab my hand. It was Roxy. "Come on! Let's go!" She said excitedly. We continued on and arrived at a ice cream shop. It wasn't as attractive as the other shops but, it was quiet and it felt like you could breathe without having people on top of you asking to take a selfie.

"What would you like?" She asked as we took seats at a table.
"How about...chocolate chip." I said.
"Alright, I'll go and get us some ice cream." She said.
She walked away towards the counter. 'Never thought I would be talking and moving in front of guests. It all seems so unreal.' I thought. I decided to look towards the counter. I saw Roxanne get in line with the other folk. Though, she seemed kind of inpatient. She had her hands on her hips and tapping her foot on the floor. I smiled to myself. 'I guess she does have a second personality like G.Chica said.' I sat back and relaxed while I waited for Roxy. A few seconds later she arrived. I had my eyes closed almost falling asleep. I suddenly felt something touch my nose. When I opened my eyes, I saw Roxanne booping my nose while she giggled. "Wake up fox boy." She said.

I sat up and grabbed the cone. "I wasn't sleeping, I was just resting my eyes." I said.
She sat across from me and smiled "I thought I was boring you already."
"Nah...I was just thinking you know?"
"What were you thinking about? Sorry if I'm a little curious." She said.
" Its fine, don't worry. I was just thinking about how unrealistic all this is." I said as i ate a chunk of the ice cream. Roxanne nodded and moved the chair close to me.
"Could you tell me more about the old location you came from?" She said.
I giggled and looked at her "Do you really want to know? This pirate doesn't have that much of an interesting life." I said jokingly.
"Please? I've heard your friends talk things and I was curious to ask you." She said.
'Nothing exciting ever happened there. So, why would my friends be talking about it? But...if she wants to know...then I guess it would be okay' I thought.
"Well...okay. I'll tell you how it was."
Roxanne smiled as she ate her ice cream.
"It was very small. Imagine it like the atrium."
Roxanne's eyes opened wide as her ears pointed up "Really? That small?"
"Yeah. And, I still think that's too big. Most restaurants were small back then. Nothing too fancy like this place."

Roxanne continued eating her ice cream. "Did you guys have any attractions or games?" She asked.
"Of course! But, don't get your hopes up. It's not like we had something big like your raceway." I said as I laughed.
Roxanne smiled "Sounds quite boring without a big attraction. What did you guys have?"
"Well...there was-HELP!" Suddenly we were interrupted with a loud scream. "Somebody help me!!" The voice said again.
"What is going on!?" Roxy said.
I quickly stood up. "I don't know. But come on! Let's see if we can help." I said.
She quickly stood up and ran with me outside of the shop.
When we got outside, everything seemed normal. Everyone was playing and talking. Though, there was some people who looked confused and worried.
"I can't tell where the sound is coming from." I said.
Roxanne pulled my arm "Come on! It's coming from the kitchen!" She said. I nodded and ran with her towards the kitchen. "Not far now! Come on!" She said. We made our way through the pizza plex going between people.
"HELP!!" The voice shouted, being more noticeable now.
We both stopped behind the doors.
"Alright, let's go see what going on." She said. I nodded and pushed both doors open.