Chapter 2

Foxy's POV

The next day everything was calm. Just the usual happening at the place. Kids playing and others crying because they didn't get what they wanted. I hated the kids that cried. Why do they always have to make a show about their feelings? Everything was good until I noticed something. There was less people attending the restaurant. We all wondered what was going on. 'Maybe there isn't kids that have a birthday on this day?' After my show ended, I over heard some of the workers talking about something that caught my attention. I moved closer to the curtains and heard them."Seems like there's less people huh?" "Yeah, I guess they are finally realizing this place is old and are looking for other places to have their parties" the other said. They both laughed and continued on delivering pizzas to the tables. 'Nah, they're probably wrong...or what if they're right?' I shook my head and just kept on waving and greeting the kids.

Hours later...

'Okay, seems like everyone is gone' I peeked through the curtains and jumped out. I went to one of the tables and took a sit. The rest of the gang walked towards me. Bonnie took a seat beside me and Chica sat across from me. Freddy took of his hat and looked at it. "Seems like not many people showed up today" he said. "I bet it's Foxy who scared the kids" Bonnie said chuckling. I lifted my head and looked at him "Maybe it's your big teeth that scared them. I would be too, I'd be scared of getting bitten" I said laughing. Bonnie giggled "Okay buddy, you win this one". Everybody laughed. "Anyways, like I was saying, less people showed up" Freddy said. "Do you think it's the pizza?" Chica asked. Suddenly it came to my mind what the workers had said. I looked at my hook and scratched my ear with it. "You know, I heard some workers saying that perhaps they are finding other places to have their parties. Places that aren't falling apart and aren't full of trouble" I said. Everyone was quite and looked down. "Don't Pat attention to that. These...are just tough times. We'll get through this" Freddy said.

We all nodded. "Freddy could you help me out with my guitar? I feel like something is off with it." Bonnie said. "Sure buddy. I guess I'll see you guys in a bit" Freddy said leaving with Bonnie. "Well, I think I'll go to my cove and ~" "Foxy, are you okay" Chica said interrupting me. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" "You seem a bit quite lately" she said. "Everything is fine okay. I've just wanted to be alone with my thoughts, that's all". She smiled and nodded "Alright Foxy, We are here if you need to talk or something" she said. I smiled "I know, why is everybody telling me that? Im fine." I waved and headed toward my cove and sat down on the steps. 'I'm fine. Do I look down or something?' I thought. "I'll just distract my mind for now" I said as I fixed one of the letters that was falling off from my cove. "Guys! The door! Someone's coming!" Freddy shouted. We all were scared. "Quick, everyone to their spots!" Chica shouted. All three of them went on to stage while I ran as fast as I could towards my cove. On the last step my foot caught on one of the steps causing me to tumble. (Thud!) "Darn!" I quickly got up and got into place just as the mysterious person came in. There was two of them. I could hear their footsteps echo across the room. I peaked through the curtains and saw them stop right in front of my cove. So I closed the curtains and stood still, listening to their conversation.

"Okay boss, what do you want me to do?" One of them said. He was holding what seemed to be a tool box.
"I want you to shut them down, for good. I don't want them in stand-by mode." The other said. 'Shut them down? This can't be!' I thought.
"I thought business was good"
"It used to. But now, people aren't showing up" the boss man said.
"Plus, there is always lawsuits that bring a place down"
"So whats the plan?" The technician said.
The man looked down and sighed "For now, I guess we'll shut down the animatronics like I said. Probably close the place down and, I don't know. That's all I got so far." He said.
"If that's what you want. It's a shame to see a place like this go down like that" he said.
"Maybe I could open a new place somewhere else and start fresh. But for now, let's get this done. Alright?" He said patting the guy on the shoulder.

The owner left, leaving the technician standing there. "I guess I'll go and shut down the three amigos  on stage first" he said. He approached the circuit boxes behind the stage and one by one he shut them down. Just before he shut down Bonnie, Bonnie carefully waved at me. Then, he was gone. I heard the man walk towards my cove. I stood as still as I could. I felt the whoosh of the curtains being opened.  I also heard the footsteps of the man as he walked beside me. "Okay, Last one. Out of you guys, you are my favorite Foxy" he said. "It's a shame to see you guys go. You were very popular. Maybe I'll see you guys in the future some day" he said. I heard the sound of him searching in his tool box. 'Is this how things end? Will I ever see my friends again? Guess we'll have to hope for the best' I thought. I suddenly felt weak. As if I was loosing power. I couldn't feel my clanky feet or hands. Slowly I was feeling tired. 'Goodbye friends...' I thought as I slowly drifted away...

Many years later...

"Is he ready?"
"I think so. You did everything as the manual said, right?"
"I know how to read okay. I ain't stupid"
"Okay I'll start the boot up now. Wanna go get lunch while it finishes up?"
"Sure!"
...
Roxanne's POV

"Okay Chica, i think the tech guys left"
"I wonder if they went to go get pizza?" She said.
I rolled my eyes. "Is that all you think of? No wonder your beak is fat"
"Wha? My beak is not faa!!~(Shush!!)" I interrupted her.
"Woah! Who is that?" She asked.
I took a look. A patch on his right eye, a hook where his right hand is supposed to be, and the pointy ears with piercings. I sighed. "He was the animatronic I was supposed to replace. Foxy the pirate fox" I said. I looked at him. He was about the same height as me, a bit bigger but not that much of a difference. 'He looks better than me' I thought. "Well he looks cute" Chica said. "Hey! Whats wrong with you?" I said. She giggled. "Awwh! Is someone jealous?" "Shut up." I said. I looked at his face. 'He does look kind of good...I guess' Suddenly his eyes opened. Chica and i both moved back scared. "Seems like your boyfriend waked up" she said hiding behind me. I looked at her angrily "Really Chica? Enough with that crap!" "Ow! My head. I feel like it's spinning" He said. We both quickly looked at him. He had his hand against his head. Then, he suddenly lifted his head and looked at us. "Who might you girls be?" He asked.
"I'm Chica, and that's Roxanne" she said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Foxy" he said. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I asked him. He sat down and looked at his body. "No...Im fine. Where am I?" "You are in Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizza Plex" i said. He had a confused look on his face. "The what now?" He said. Suddenly his ears perked up and he looked shocked. He stood up quickly. "Wait! Where are my friends!?" He said.

Hello? You guys still there? Haha... yeah...I'm sorry for taking so long to upload. Life sometimes stops or slows you down. But...I'm still here