Chapter 11

Roxanne and Foxy hurried to where Bonnie was supposed to be. They made their way through arcade rooms, stairs, and floor signs. Foxy ran faster than Roxanne because, well...Foxy was known for being fast.

Foxy's POV

"Where is Bonnie?" Roxy shouted from behind. "He said he was at your raceway." I shouted back. "What was he even doing all the way there?"
"I don't know. He was in the middle of that when I lost communication." I said back. We continued to run towards the raceway. We weren't that far now. Before we knew it, the doors were right in front of us. We pushed the doors open and ran downstairs on to the race track. We both looked in all directions. "Where could he be?" Roxy asked. "I don't know. Let's keep searching." Roxy nodded. "Okay. How about we split up. I'll go checkout the garages while you check out (Glamrock Beauty saloon)."

"Sure." I said.
"Please, be careful." She said softly. I nodded and smiled softly. I quickly ran towards the saloon. I moved my head from side to side, making sure to keep a look out in case I spotted him. I came up to the door of the saloon. It was brightly lit up with neon words. It had Roxy's and G.Chica's heads lit up with colorful neon LED's. 'Roxanne never told me of this place. I wonder how it is on the inside?' I thought, as I opened the door and walked in. I was hoping to find Bonnie but, he was no where in sight. I decide to head out and search somewhere else.

I kept searching for Bonnie. I still didn't have luck. I was starting to think that Bonnie might have played a joke on me. 'He wouldn't go that far to play a joke on me...right?' As I thought about this, I noticed that I stepped on something weird. I looked down and saw a poodle of oil. At first, I thought it must've been oil from a go kart. We were in a race way after all. 'What if this belongs to Bonnie?' I thought, sort of panicking. I quickly followed the trace of oil. It seemed to lead deeper into the storage area of the raceway. Soon enough, I came across a huge puddle of oil. Then, I found him.

"Bonnie!" I shouted. I knelt beside him. He was missing his left leg and had a couple of dents on the outside. One of his ears seemed to be wonky. "Bonnie! Answer me! Wake up!" I shouted at him. His head started to move. It made clanking noises as he lifted his head. "Hey...how are y-you...d-doing?" He said as his voice broke. "I'm fine. But what on earth happened to you!?" "I tripped and fell." He said. I looked at him frustrated. "Now is not the time for jokes pal."
"Come on...I was trying to make the situation funny." He said.
"I know, I know. But for know, let's get you to parts and service." I said as I lifted him up.
"Bonnie! What happened!" Roxy shouted as she helped me.
"He tripped and fell." I said.
Roxy looked at me with a straight face. "Foxy...I would slap you right now. But now is not the time." She said.
"And I thought I was the buffoon here." Bonnie said.
"Maybe it was a mistake to look for your robot ass." I murmured to myself.
"Foxy! I heard that!" Roxy said.

At Parts and Service...

"Alrighty then. You should get fixed up in no time." Roxy said. Me and Roxy placed Bonnie inside the automated repair...thingy. I don't know what the technicians called it. All I knew was that it fixed us.
"The computer says it'll be done by night time." Roxy said.
"WHAT!? I'll miss all the fun!" Bonnie shouted from inside the cylinder.
"Oof! Sucks to be you." I said.
Roxy giggled a bit. "I'll get you back, don't worry." He said.
"Okay then. I'll go ahead and start this thing. You'll be put in a sort of...rest mode. When you wake up, you'll be good as new!" Roxanne said.
"Maybe we should put him in rest mode more often. That way we could get more peace." I said.
"Foxy!" Roxanne yelled.
Bonnie just chuckled and waved bye.

We walked out of the room. "Would you still like to hangout?" Roxy asked sort of shy.
"Sur-(Beep!)" I was suddenly interrupted by a notification. "Oh crap!"
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah. It's just that I forgot I have a scheduled update."
"Darn! Updates usually take a long time." Roxy said as she stomped her foot.
I smiled and brushed her green strand of hair back in place. Her earrings tingled as her ears perked up. "Don't worry wolf girl. How about we hang out later tonight. Hopefully no one interrupts us." I said.
"S-sure! I'd love too!" She said.
"Alrighty then. I'll see ya later." I said as I turned around and left.