Chapter 13

Foxy's POV

I woke up late at night. I sat up and waited for my system to boot up. I know I'm supposed to be getting some rest for the day but, for some reason I just couldn't go back to into rest mode. I got up and looked at Roxanne. She was happily resting away with her plushie. When I looked closer, I noticed my plushie was also with her. I smiled at the sight. 'She looks beautiful.' I sighed. 'It's been a few tough months on the Glamrocks.' I walked quietly towards the door and left the room. I closed the door and looked ahead. I sighed and went towards the elevator. I pushed the button to go towards the atrium.

The elevator slowly moved up as it played the little pizza plex theme song. 'After all these months, it's still a catchy song.' I thought. After a while, the elevator stopped and opened the doors. I walked out and headed towards one of the tables and sat down. It was quiet and calm. I started to close my eyes.
"Hello there!" Someone said.
"Shit!" The sudden surprise caused me to fall backwards. I stayed still, looking up. Then I saw Bonnie look down from above.
"Haha! You should've seen your face!" He said as he chuckled.
I sighed. "You know what? I can't be bothered by this." I sat up and made sure I was in one piece. "This has to be the second time I fell over because of you." I said. He just laughed and offered me some help.
"You have to laugh more dude. You can't be sour and quiet all the time." He said.
I looked at him with a straight face. "So your idea of making me laugh, is by making me fall all the time?" I shook my head. "If you weren't my friend, I would've beaten you already." I said jokingly.

Bonnie laughed while I picked up the chair and sat on it...again. He sat down across from me.
"So how you been pal?" He asked.
"I'm good. How's Monty doing?"
"He's fine. A bit tired and annoyed with all the glitches he has had recently." He said.
I nodded. The following months had not been good for the Glamrocks. They've all had glitches and malfunctions. I felt bad for Roxanne and the others. Strangely, we haven't had any glitches. Which was very suspicious. We all asked the technicians to tell us why this was happening but, they couldn't find anything.
"Everything just seems strange to me." I said.
"I know. I wish there was something we could do for them." He said.

I nodded and sighed. Who or what could be behind this? Suddenly, I was brought back to reality by someone touching my nose.
"Boop!" The voice said.
My head and ears perked up in surprise. When I looked at who it was, I just laughed.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were resting?" I said. Roxanne shrugged.
"I woke up and didn't see you. So, I was curious and decided to track you down." She said as she once again, booped my nose.
I grabbed her hand gently. "Quit it." I said in a jokingly way. We both looked at each other and giggled.

When I turned to see Bonnie, he was looking at us in amazement. Roxanne also looked at him with a confused expression.
"What's the matter?" She asked.
Bonnie had a confused look also. "It's just...never mind." He said. I knew what he was thinking, but I decided not too mention anything. Roxanne decided to pull up a chair next to me. She sat down and looked at us.
"So...what were you guys talking about?" She asked.
"Meh...nothing much. Just talking about Bonnie's huge teeth." I said laughing. Bonnie also laughed.
"Not as huge as your snout." He said.
We all laughed. I shook my head. "Okay, okay. I'll let you win...this time." I said.
"I just love how you two get along." Roxy said.
Bonnie nodded. "You should see us when Freddy hangs out with us too! We all have a blast. Although Freddy doesn't appreciate the jokes we make of him."
"Now you made me wonder." Roxy said.
I just shook my head and laughed.

"Bonnie, Can i ask you something?" I said.
"Go ahead Dude."
"What really happened when you...tripped and fell?"
Bonnie was silent and looked at the table.
"Bonnie?" Roxanne said a bit worried.
"Well...It seems like a good time to tell you guys what I saw." He said.
"Go ahead." I said.
"So...a few days back, I was playing with the kids in Bonnie Bowl. We were all having a blast until, I spotted something out of the ordinary. I saw what seemed to be a pair of white bunny ears." He said.
"Bunny ears? But you're the only bunny themed animatronic." I said.
He nodded. "That's why i found it strange. I followed the bunny but, I lost it. It was out of sight before I could get to it."
Roxy and me both started thinking. I nodded.
"So that was a while ago. Then recently, I saw it again. So I decided to follow the bunny around the pizza plex."
"So that's why you didn't show up for breakfast, right?" Roxy asked.
"Correct! I followed the bunny all the way to your raceway. But when I got inside, I lost it. I went towards the balcony to see if I could spot it from above, but It turned out to be a f****** trap!! The bunny pushed me so hard, the balconies glass broke. Causing me to fall all the way down. All I remember is seeing the bunny wave happily as I fell to my doom."

We all were quiet after listening to Bonnie. Roxanne looked at me. "I-I also saw the bunny." She said.
I looked at her. My ears went up. "Why didn't you mention it?" I asked.
"Well...I thought it was Bonnie. One night when coming back from parts and service, I spotted the white ears. I shouted, thinking that it was Bonnie. Instead of greeting me, they quickly got out of sight. Which I found strange since Bonnie doesn't act that way." She looked down. "Now I feel dumb for not mentioning it."

I placed my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. "It's not your fault. Anyone could have thought it was nothing important." I said.
"Yeah. Don't worry. I thought it was someone wearing a costume at first."
Roxanne nodded. "We will definitely find out who it is and why he has done what it did." She said with some determination in her voice.
"That's the spirit!" Bonnie cheered.
"That's the wolf girl I know!" I said.
Roxanne looked at me and gave me a hug. I was sort of shy and embarrassed since Bonnie was looking at us. 'He's definitely going to say something about this.' I thought. Roxanne broke the hug and noticed Bonnie. She immediately lowered her ears. 'She looks so cute when she behaves that way.'
"S-sorry! I sort of got carried away!" She said.

Bonnie giggled while I just gave a shy smile. Just then, G.C. showed up.
"Hi guys!" She said.
Bonnie looked at her. "H-hi C-chica." He said having a hard time. Roxanne and me looked at each other confused. Then we looked at them and laughed while they just looked at us confused. We had the same thoughts about them.

A short and sweet chapter. What else could I say?