Chapter 3

Foxy POV

I stood up panicked. "Where are my friends?" I said.
"Calm down. I think they are next door." Roxanne said.
I walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" Chica said.
"I need to see if my friends are okay" I said. And before they could say anything else, I quickly exited the room and headed next door. I approached the door reading the sign above it. "Parts and service-Room 2. I hope they are okay". I opened the door and walked inside. The room looked identical where I was. There was a work bench, computers, and wrenches and screwdrivers laying around. Then I saw them. They were standing in the middle of the room, talking and smiling. "Foxy!" Freddy shouted. I ran to them, later everyone came together for a group hug. "For a moment we were thought...we had lost you" Bonnie said. I smiled "You think I would just leave you guys?" I said. "We would never think that. We are a family, and family sticks together" Freddy said. Bonnie looked around, then he looked at himself. "Where on earth are we? Who even fixed us up?"

"From what I've heard, we are in a place called Mega Pizza Plex. As for why we got fixed, I don't know" I said. "It's good to see the old crew working" a voice said. We all turned towards the voice. It was a blonde woman that had a security uniform on her. Behind her were four animatronics. Two of them I already met, but the other two I didn't. "My name is Vanessa. I'm the night guard here". She smiled "And these four animatronics behind me are Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Monty and last but not least, Roxanne. Phew! What a mouthful!" She said laughing. They smiled and waved at us. "Who are they?" Monty asked. "They are the OG's. They are the first animatronics to be made by Fazbear Entertainment. Or at least I think" Vanessa said.

"Something like that" Freddy said smiling. "Anyways I'm Freddy, that's Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy" Freddy said. We waved and smiled. "I guess you guys are a better version of us haha" Chica said. G.Freddy and G.Chica laughed. "Actually, you guys are equally advanced. The tech guys upgraded your circuit boards and the rest to the most recent technology!" Vanessa said. "Incredible!" Bonnie said smiling. "So...are you going to show us around?" Freddy asked Vanessa.
"I'm sorta busy at the moment. But, how about the Glamrocks show you around?" She said.
"Sounds Good to me!" Bonnie said.
"That would be wonderful!" G. Freddy said.
"Then it's decided. I'll go get something done and later I'll check up on you guys" she said.

We all stood awkward for some seconds. Then everybody started pairing up. I sat down on a bench. 'This feels weird. Everything seems so new, how long was I asleep?' I was deep in my thoughts when someone approached me.

"Hey, w~would you like me to show you around?" Roxanne said.
I looked up. "Sure. I'd be happy to know this place" I said. Everybody else had left the room with their buddies. I stood up and looked at myself once more.
"Is something wrong? Should I call a technician?" Roxanne asked.
I chuckled "No, no... I just can't believe I'm new. You should have seen how I looked before" I said.
She giggled and nodded "Shall we go then?"

Few minutes later...

I could not believe my opticals. This place was huge! Nothing compared to my old place. It had more games and food that I could imagine.
"Roxanne...this place...It's amazing!"
"This is nothing Foxy. There is still more to explore!" She said with excitement.
I continued on, following her around the place. We walked by arcades, food stands, gift shops, and much more! Suddenly we walked up to a huge entrance. It had a huge cartoon cut out of Roxanne holding what seemed like checkered flags.
"Hey Roxanne, what's that?"
Her tail started wagging excitedly "That's the best place in the whole pizza plex! Roxy Raceway! Come on I'll show you!" She said running ahead.
"Hold on! Wait for me!" I shouted running after her.
I quickly ran and pushed the doors open. I caught up to her, she was standing on a platform.
"So...what's the-wow!". I looked down and saw a huge track with twists and turns.
"Pretty neat huh?" She said.
"This is amazing! This is you attraction...right?"
"Yeah!"
"You know...back in my years, I used to play racing arcade games. I really liked driving a car around a track" I said.
She nodded and giggled. "Maybe you could go on the track someday. In the meantime, How about we go and get something to eat?"
I looked at her confused "Hold up, we can eat food? Like, real food?"
"Of course dummy. I guess they didn't explain all your upgrades huh?"
I shrugged. "I guess not. Anyways, let's go eat something".

We walked out of the raceway and made our way toward the food stands. I was amazed at how much the place had to offer. I would casually look around at the decorations when I noticed something. While we were walking, Roxanne would quickly look at me. 'She must be looking at something else' I thought. But I decided to test it out anyways. I pretended to look to the side then I would quickly turn towards her. And well...I did catch her a few times.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No, no...why would anything be wrong?" She said.
I giggled and decided to move on. We finally arrived at a food stand that served pizza. Upon opening the doors we discovered both Chica's eating pizza.
"Hey guys! Want a slice?" G. Chica asked.
"Sure." Roxanne said. Just as She was reaching for one, G. Chica slapped her hand. "Hey!! What you do that for!?" Roxanne said.
"It's my pizza, get your own." She said
"Really? Okay. Then next time how about you get your OWN lipstick." Roxy said smiling.
"Come on Foxy, let's go sit at that table" she said.
I looked at them and waved "I guess I'll see you guys later"
"Okay Foxy, this seems like a good spot" she said.
I took a sit an we started eating a pizza Roxanne had brought with her.
"For the first time in my life, I know how a pizza tastes like" I said.
"It tastes the same after eating it daily! It's a good thing this place has lots of different foods" she said.
I smiled and looked at her. For some reason I felt...good. Normally I would feel sad and disappointed but, for some reason being here with Roxanne was making me feel happy inside. Like if I had discovered a new feeling in this place. Although, I noticed that Roxanne was sort of nervous. 'She probably is nervous about meeting new people' I thought.

"Hey Roxanne?"
"Yeah? Oh, and you can call me Roxy"
"Haha. Okay Roxy, I never asked but, are you also a fox?" I asked
She lifted her right eyebrow giving me a confused look. Then she laughed.
"You wish. I'm a wolf, Roxanne Wolf" she said.
I smiled "Got it, loud and clear"
She nodded smiling at me.
"So what do you think of the place so far?"
I looked at my new shiny hook "Well, I think it's cool. Much different from my place for sure." I said. All of a sudden a dark feeling came back. I sort of got a flashback of me being in my cove...me in my cove all alone in that small place.

"Are you good?"
"Huh?" I looked up and saw Roxanne's head tilted to the side.
"Yeah...just thought of something is all"
"Are you sure?"
I faked a smile. "Yeah, don't worry"
She nodded. "I could use a drink. You want one too?"
"Yeah" I said.
She got up and left towards the soda machine. More thoughts came to my mind. But I quickly shook my head and made them go away. I looked at the door that was suddenly being open. In came the rest of the guys. They were smiling and trying out their new handshakes. 'I guess this is a new beginning for all of us' I thought leaning back into my chair.