Sucrose x Reader || Sugar Rush

I am return. For how long? IDK.
==================================

"Um- Excuse me!" I turn around surprised, not having expected to hear another voice this deep  in the forest. A girl stands before me, looking very out of place. Funnily enough though her green hair, which would stand out almost anywhere else, somewhat blended into the forest.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I-I'm looking for a Y/N, Katheryne told me he went into this forest, but... I've been out here a few hours and haven't found him... Have you seen him?"

"Well can't say I have-." A sad look goes across her face, and for some reason her hair seems to droop as well.  "But then again I haven't seen a mirror out here at all." She seemed to lighten up at that comment. From her hair some dog ear looking things pop up, before they hide themselves once more.

"So, what do you need from this humble adventurer?"

"I-I'm looking for a certain type of flower, I believe it's called fireweed? Supposedly it only grows deep with in this forest" I groan as I hear her ask about that. They've been a long guarded secret, for some random outsider to come up and ask is annoying to say the very, very least. Though now that she knows not like I can feign ignorance... "Mind if I ask what you need it for first?"

"Oh! Right! I'm a bio-alchemist under the Knights of Favonious, though this is a personal endeavor. I've been experimenting with my own vision and have been wanting to find naturally occurring things with elemental properties-"

"Please, I implore you to keep it short."

"Oh, f-forgive me. Essentially I want to be more effective in combat, so why not create a swirl by myself?"

"Why not just use a flaming flower, or adventure with another vision holder?" While she seems innocent enough, the fireweed holds immense power for how small it is. A single petal could burn down a small home if used correctly.

"Ah, well... I'm not very good with people, and well, I can't exactly carry something that's constantly on fire in a bag with my notes." She seems smart enough to handle their power. Still, I'll have to make sure that she doesn't accidentally kill a town.

"Alright, just be careful." The hike the the center of the forest was long an arduous, going through rocky trails, bear mothers defending their cubs, even a hilichurl camp. All of which the girl took care of easily surprisingly enough, despite being so meek looking.

Eventually I stop in the clearing. A near perfect circle is above me and the girl, no trees daring to spread their branches into it. Coincidentally the flowers are exactly below.

"Oh my, well that's curious... Do you happen to know why the branches haven't spread further?"

"Might be best for you to see for yourself. We only have to wait like two minutes..." I stood far away from the flowers, fully knowing what would happen by noon. "Say, what's your name?"

"Hm? Oh, my apologies for not revealing that earlier. I'm called Sucrose, might I ask yours?"

"Y/N." As the minutes passed the sun reached closer and closer to the circle, and little by little the flowers began blooming, with each one burning a tad bit. I heard Sucrose scribble down some notes as this happened, it's kinda cute how fixated she is on the at the moment. Hopes she's prepared for a scare.

When the sun had finally shown itself fully over the flowers a pillar of fire spewed from them, reaching probably some 20 feet high. The noise and heat was enough to frighten Sucrose into running behind a tree. As soon as it had started though, it had stopped, with the petals of the flower glowing a bright red.