Wiz and Child Reader || I'm Definetly Not a Demon General!

Requested by @MidgetHitman

Hey 2022 Ichi Here; This Chapter is ROUGH, and not up to my current standards of writing.
===============================

Hungry, cold, and... Cold again. Winter is always the hardest time of year for some reason. I see people selling things but they don't seem to give me anything... And of course you can't forget about

Explosion!

That... Every single day... Sure it gives some warmth from how big it is, but it wakes me up when I'm asleep sometimes.

There's one nice person though, some brown haired lady comes by weekly and gives me food. I think she's the only reason I'm still alive actually.

Lady: Ah, good to see you're still alive.

Y/N: Hello Miss! How're you doing today?

She rubbed my head making me purr. For some reason I've always liked her, even before she gave me food. Her hand are really cold though...

Lady: I'm doing fine Y/N. How about you?

Y/N: Great! I found a new tree to climb!

Lady: Oh? Did you?

Y/N: Yeah! It's tall and really strong. Kinda like you!

Lady: Y-You think I'm strong?

Y/N: Yep! You look really tall to me, and I always see you running towards the guild when the bells ring.

Lady: T-Thank you... W-Wait that's not where I was supposed to finish! I was going to ask if you'd like a hot meal today. It's probably been a while since you've eaten one.

Y/N: Yes please!

The lady gestures for me to follow her and turned around. We walked for maybe a minute and she stopped in front of a tiny shop. The door opened and inside were shelves and shelves of magical items and potions.

Lady: It really isn't much, but it's enough. I'll bring out some tea soon.

There were two large windows at the front of the store, it was weird seeing all those people from anywhere but my alleyway.

The lady returned with 3 cups of tea and 2 bowls of porridge, all on a tray. It'd been a while since I'd eaten anything even remotely warm so this would be a treat!

Y/N: Why the three cups though- Uhh... What's your name...?

Lady: It's Wiz, and I'm just expecting visitors. Nothing to special honestly.

Without a second though I ate a spoonful of the porridge and tasted something sweet in it. 

Y/N: You can afford sugar?!

Wiz: Y-Yes...?

Y/N: Woah! You must be super rich! From what I hear from people on the streets, it's super expensive!

Wiz: Well, it used to be a lot more... Maybe 3,000 Eris for half of a kilo?

Y/N: 3... 3,000?!

\(////)\

???: You lich I'll kill you!

Y/N: What...? Don't kill anyone...

The words were ringing in my head like... something that rings... maybe a bell. It was really annoying. The voice was the type to get stuck in your head for years on end just from how horrible it was.