Natsuki x Male Reader || You're the Idiot!

No sad, Only happy

============================

Let's see here... God I wish these people would just put these books back in the right order..." It's always annoying seeing the organization I work hard on completely negated by some random person who doesn't care for my work. How the hell are 7 year olds able to be more considerate than I fully grown adult.

I decide to start with the sci-fi novels, knowing they'd be the most annoying to reorganize. For some reason these people are always the ones to fuck this up the most.

Pin Pon~

"Ah excuse me, is there something in specific you're looking for ma'am?" Who would come in here this late...? Whatever, she's a customer, and I don't want mom mad with me about driving one off. She doesn't look that old though, someone oughta look after their daughter better.

"U-Uh yeah..." She seemed sorta nervous as she asked, maybe she just doesn't want to seem weird. "D-Do you have the latest volume of... p-p-parfait girls...?"

Oh, that's it? Weird, that seems like a pretty normal pick for someone like her. Meh, no use thinking about it right now.

"Yeah, it should be at the back of the store. You're a lucky one, pretty sure that's the last copy on hand." I see her move to the back as I head towards the front desk. I scan it, she pays. Pretty standard interaction. At least to the end.

"Hey kid, get home to your mom and dad safe alright?" As I say this I see her get red, and turn around. Sorta annoyed, but also seemingly trying to keep herself from being too angry

"I-I'm a high school third year...!" She quickly runs off immediately after I say this, but for some reason she was weird gentle about it. Not slamming the front door or anything like that, gently closing it instead.

"Uhhh... Sorry...?" After such a weird interaction I decided to close up for the day. Even though we still had about 30 minutes still open, I think I've had enough weirdo's for today. First it was the turtleneck girl and a weird cat, next was weird philosophy girl, now this...? Yeah this is probably the best option for now.

\(////)\

"As you might've heard you'll be getting a new classmate for this semester. This is Y/N L/N. Treat 'em well." The teacher didn't waste any time introducing me to the class, probably wanting to get this over with as quick as possible. Meh, I don't blame him, don't wanna get questioned too much. I'm pretty sure everything about me is a catalyst to fuel unyielding questioning.

I try and take a seat as close to a door as I possibly can but end up sitting basically dead center of the class. Suddenly though I feel a glare directed straight at me. I take a second to look around and notice it's a girl sitting literally right next to me... Actually this is that same girl who ran away yesterday. Am I sitting in her boyfriends seat or something? I'll ask her later I guess.

I sit through the rest of class, still sorta intimidated by the girl. Sure she may be a weird, short, pink, cat, lover, but god she is scary when she wants to be. It feels like a lion waiting to attack a gazelle or something. Guess I really do have to talk to her after class.

After what felt like ages, but was probably only 40 minutes. The piano...? Rang? Can't say I expected that, after years upon years of hearing a bell probably from the 50's ring like a tornado siren, this feels sorta wrong.