Chapter 3: Attack

Orion was walking through downtown Vale, Uko beside him. Fenrir and Raney had gone shopping. For what, he didn't know. But he had a voice in his head, Osiris.

Orion: is it ready?

Osiris: yes sir. We managed to make the explosives, and have picked our team.

Orion: and the chemicals?

Osiris: packaged and ready. Shall I run through the plan?

Orion: yes, please.

Osiris: the truck pulls up to the gates of the base while everyone is dealing with the Grimm attack, the gates will most likely be locked so breaking them is likely to set off an alarm. The team will ambush the response team and defend the explosives. Once the bombs detonate then we make a statement to the world.... I just got some interesting news about some people willing to help us. What shall I do?

Orion: if they're willing to help then let them.

??? POV:

I was standing in a truck with a few White Fang members, a bomb in my hand. The truck held several yellow barrels that housed poisonous chemicals. The barrels had explosives strapped to them. We knew we weren't walking out of this place alive. Maximum impact is what we were told. The explosives we're different than what I was used to, they seemed to be made of some kind of clay, and the main bomb had strange rocks in it. "Uranium" Is what Osiris said. Makes a really big boom when done properly.

I felt the truck bump as we hit something. A window opened so the driver could talk to us.

Driver: we're here.

Ironwoods POV:

I walked to the command center, our main military was dealing with a Grimm attack but we had reserve teams Incase something went wrong. I was greeted by my second in command, Winter Schnee.

Ironwood: what's the situation Winter? Surely it's bad enough to drag me from the front line.

Winter: Yes sir, a few minutes ago, an alarm was triggered at one of our military bases in the city. When we checked the footage, we saw a truck run through the gate and watched as heavily armed men got out.

I watched the footage of the truck smashing through the gates and stopping near the armory building. The back opened up and multiple men wearing different masks got out, armed to the teeth with shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and Light Machine Guns. One man had a black brief case in his hand. He managed to see what looked like bombs in the back of the truck.

Ironwood: get a reserve team out there.

He saw members of the White Fang as well as these men in strange attire. They all wore white masks to hide their faces. Some of them wore black jackets and carried light weapons. Others wore bulky white suits and had larger weapons.

 Others wore bulky white suits and had larger weapons