Chapter 6: Beacon

No one's POV:

Four people were riding in a bullhead towards Beacon academy. These people were Orion, Athena, Alex, and Martha.

They were having a very important conversation.

Martha: I don't know, I liked the ears and tail.

Athena: why?

Martha: they were cute.

Alex: you say that about everything.

Martha: no I don't!

Alex: remember that one time you saw a worm in the dirt?

Martha: hey, Sir Wiggles Von Wiggler is the cutest worm ever.

Orion: I can't believe your 20.

Alex: me neither. How old are you Athena?

Athena: I'm 18...

Alex: well I'm 19.

Orion: I'm 17.

Martha: I can tell, and might I say, your very cute for a 17 year old.

Orion: please, it was hard enough sleeping with you last night. By the way, you sleep talk.

Martha's face heated up and she turned away, embarrassed.

Pilot: we're here.

The bullhead landed and the doors opened, the academy was a great sight. It was more of a castle than a school.

Martha: wow, never thought I would see this place.

Alex: it is quite the sight.

Athena: I wouldn't say it's that good.

Orion: lighten up Athena, we get to have fun for a while.

By now, some students had noticed the newcomers. A man in a black suit with gray hair and a green scarf walked out of the crowd and stopped Infront of them. A blonde woman followed close behind.

Ozpin: hello, I am professor Ozpin. You must be the transfer students, welcome to Beacon academy, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Orion: thanks professor. What's first?

Ozpin: I will have my assistant, Glynda, take you too your dorm.

Orion heard whispers from the crowd, they were mostly questioning.

???: Who are they?

???: look a bit old to be students.

???: I wonder who that girl in blue is?

Orion payed no attention to it and followed the blonde woman through the school.

She was giving them a tour in a way, commenting on things as they passed. Eventually they came to a door and stopped.

Glynda: this is your dorm, let me send your keys to your scrolls... There.

Orion's scroll vibrated, as did the others. He took out his scroll and unlocked the door. They walked inside and deposited their stuff.

Glynda: since it's the weekend, you won't have class until a few days from now. If you have any questions, the dorm next to you houses team CFVY, ask them.

And with that, she left. Athena instantly set to work, checking for any cameras and any audio capture devices. After a few minutes of finding nothing, she was satisfied.

Martha just flipped on the bed, her helmet sitting at an awkward angle. She took it off and tossed it to the side, hitting a wall. She rolled over and took off her boots, placing them next to her bed. She then pulled off her vest and set it on the other side of her bed. She took off her knee and elbow pads, setting them on a nearby desk. She then covered up and proceeded to fall asleep.