Chapter 8: A New Order

3rd POV:

Orion sat across from an important person, this person was Sienna Khan.

Orion: it's simple really, you have experience and knowledge. I want you to work with us. I can assure you of the benefits.

Sienna: and what about racism? What will you do about that?

Orion: if you accept my gift, then I can have you deal with it personally, or, you can ask someone else. But that depends on you.

Orion smiled. It was his way of disarming people.

Sienna:......... Fine, I'll accept your, "gift". But I want my freedom.

Orion: of course, now, this might hurt for a minute.

Orion pierced her skin with his nail, and he let her become infected. Suddenly, the door opened and Uko walked in.

Uko: Orion, preparations are complete for the speech.

Orion: good, and what of Raney?

Uko: she's adjusting well. Fenrir is with her now. They're training.

Orion: then let's make a declaration. Sienna? I want you there.

They left the room and walked out into the underground hive city known as, Necromorium.

They walked for a while, passing restaurants and stores. They passed hospitals and guards from the Duty Company. They came to a podium in the center of the city, people were gathered around it. Orion smiled and changed his physical appearance. This was going to be broadcasted to the world after all.

He stepped up onto the podium and nodded to the camera's.

At this time, all TV channels in the world are hijacked and forced to watch this broadcast.

Orion: citizens of Remnant, this is the White Masks. We call for you once more, we are going to fight the tyranny of the rich, the racists, and the powerful. This... This is a declaration... A declaration of war. We, the White Masks, declare war on the kingdoms of Vale, Vacuo, Atlas, and Mistral. I urge you citizens, take up arms against the governments that can't defend you, let alone themselves.

Suddenly, two people appeared, shape toothed smiles and their eyes being the only thing you could see of their features, their hoods obscuring their faces in darkness.

Orion: these are the Brothers Kirin and Raven

Orion: these are the Brothers Kirin and Raven. They are some of our strongest warriors, we have no intention of killing the innocent, no, we are going to fix this world.

Kirin spoke up, his voice was cold, and sent shivers down the viewers spines. A snake slithered out of his jacket and wrapped around his neck.

Kirin: ye--s, thi--s, world shall be returned to it--s, original s--tate.

Raven spoke up, his voice deeper and more refined, a bird landed on his shoulder.

Raven: indeed, humans have become too arrogant, we will fix this.