🌸Fireplace and hot cocoa🌸

This was requested by ___ranboomybeloved
Also, '=thoughts
--------------------------------------
It was always cold in Rivendell since it was in the mountains. But ever since Scott started messing around with Elsa magic, it had gotten a lot colder. But inside Scott's house, it was full of gayness and warmth. Just what someone would want, or I guess some fish would want.(ha, ha, ha)

Jimmys pov
----------------------------------------------
I was on my way to Scott's when I was hit with a cold breeze. 'What the heck' . It was colder in Rivendell than usual. When I got to Scott's house, I reached my hand up to knock, but before I could, the door swung open, and I was pulled inside. "Why are you here?" Scott said coldly. "I came to visit you! Can I not visit my boyfriend?" Scott just fell silent. "You have to leave." I looked at him, confused, but before I could do anything, he was already trying to push me out the door. "Scott, can I please stay? It's cold out there, and my empire isn't much better." He paused for a minute before sighing and agreeing to let me stay. I hugged him tighter than I probably should've, but oh well.
--------------------------
3rd person pov
----------------------------
Now, people might say it's silly for a cod hybrid to love an elf, but Scott thought otherwise. Of course, he wasn't the best at showing it, but that was okay. Jimmy was sitting next to Scott, resting his head in his shoulder, just barely staying awake. It was quite fun to watch him struggle to stay awake. Eventually, he gave in and fell asleep, leaving Scott to sit there frozen, flustered, not knowing what to do. "Uh, Jimmy?" Scott whispered. Instead of waking up, he just gripped onto Scott's arm before going to bed again. Scott just gave up at this point and just accepted his fate. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this, and at this point, he liked that Jimmy felt safe and comfortable cuddling up to Scott. Scott did eventually fall asleep, but let's just say it was a long night of cuddles and hot cocoa.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this, but do know that angst will come soon >:]

Word count: 373