💥An embarrassing memory💥

This was requested by @bluxxwaves
----------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Gem, remember that one dance we did when we were little?" Fwhip said randomly while the two siblings were feeding Gem's dragons. "Yeah, I think. Why?"

"Well, Sausage was asking about it. He thinks it would be funny if we performed it for the empires." Was all Fwhip had to say before Gem burst into laughing. "I didn't think that was what I would hear today! I can't believe he wants us to perform that!" Gem at this point had completely stopped feeding her dragon in fear of hitting it the face. "Are you done?" Fwhip said blankly. Gem just nodded.

"So... are we going to do this, or can I-" Fwhip was cut off by Gem getting on the dragon and shouting, "Let's get this show on the road!"
~
"So why are we here again?" Joey asked, grabbing a grape out of the fruit bowl. "Well, Sausage decided to have me and Fwhip perform a dance we did when we were younger." Gem said excitedly. Fwhip looked away, embarrassed, like if he looked at someone, they would laugh, which they did. "I know. I great, " Sausage said, climbing on the stage to give a few bows before Fwhip pushed him off. "Yeah, yeah." Joel said, chuckling. While Fwhip went to turn on the music, Gem got in position.

After Fwhip got the music going, he joined Gem at her side before sighing. "Let's get this show on the road.." Fwhip murmured

(Use the picture at the top as inspiration for the dance that you may make up)
~
After the dance was done, there was much laughing and clapping. After a few bows, everyone left, leaving Gem and Fwhip to laugh. Like, laugh a lot. It was quite funny to them. After all, they haven't done the dance since they were 8 and 9.

That took way longer than I wanted it to. But I had quite the time writing it. I hope you enjoyed it, and remember to hydrate and eat.

Bee out!