💅🌸A not so simple day💅🌸

This was requested by someone

School AU
------------------------------------------------------
It was a regular day for Scott and Jimmy; at least, that's what they thought. They were walking down the hallway, talking about whatever came to mind when Scott suddenly stopped halfway down the hallway and grabbed Jimmys hand. "Scott? You goo-"A hand was suddenly put over Jimmy's eyes. "Scott, get your hand off my eyes!" Before he knew it, Jimmy was being dragged back down the hallway to where they started. It wasn't until then that Scott took his hand away. "What the heck!" Jimmy shouted. "Ok, as we were walking down the hallway, infrunt of us, a frog was just sat there dead. It was quite the sight. " Was what Scott would have said if he wasn't such a good boyfriend. "Joey and Xornoth were making out like there was no tomorrow." "I- suddenly, I'm glad you exist." Jimmy said a little to casually,"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"Once Scott finished yelling, Jimmy just kissed Scott on the cheek before leaving to go take some photos for blackmail.

Hello! This one is very short since it was a pretty simple concept, but I still had so much fun writing it. I hope you have a great day/night!