🌸💅Teasing💅🌸

This was requested by @Midnoghtkit7757, and it's now a school au

Future Bee here. I just wanted to say that in this au, Scott and Xornoth come from a very rich family, and Xornoth used to bully Lizzie and Jimmy for not coming from a rich family. Also, Xornoth goes by they/them pronouns in this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You like Co boy~~” Xornoth teased. Once they had found out about Scot’s crush on Jimmy, he would tease him about it whenever they got the chance to. “So? You like the gayest guy in the school” Scott said, annoyed. All morning, Xornoth had been teasing him about him liking JImmy, and it was starting to annoy him. “At least he actually has enough money to treat my needs!” Xornoth said, and that was all he had to say to make Scott snap. “So that's what this teasing is about, huh! It’s about him not being rich or having the things that Joey has or that we have!” Scott shouted “I- that's not what I mean-”

“NO! That is what you meant; you just don’t want to admit it. In case I get even more mad, then I already am!” Just then, Scott walked up to Xornoth and slapped them across the face. “I- What the hell is your problem, Scott! Huh! You think it's f*cking ok to just slap people because you're mad!?” They yelled. But once they finished their sentence, Scott was already gone, looking for a certain cod boy.

                                                                  ~

Once Scott had found Jimmy, he immediately smiled, hugging the man from behind, resting his head on Jimmy’s shoulder(I like tall scott au). Jimmy had tensed up before relaxing, recognizing the elf’s touch. “Hey Scott, you ok?” Jimmy asked, worry laced in his voice. “Mhm, just tired.” Scott said, it was only half true. “Ok. Well, Shubble and I were just talking about the drama club if you wanted to listen.” Scott just nodded. He wasn’t really listening until his name was involved in Shubble’s sentence. “Yeah, Scott would make a great Prince Charming” 

“I would make a great what?” Scott asked. “I said you would make a great Prince Charming in the school's Cinderella play.” Shubble said, like it was the most normal thing to say to someone. “And why’s that?” Scott asked, yet again, “Because Lizzie took the pen from me at the sign ups and wrote my name next to Cinderella” Jimmy laughed a bit at the end. “Oh is that so” Scott said, turning Jimmy around and pulling him closer by his waist. “Then I might just try out for Prince Charming,” Scott said, putting his hand that wasn’t around Jimmy’s waist on the cod’s cheek, causing Jimmy’s cheek to be dusted in a red shade. “Scott f*cking Smajor. Let go of my brother.” Lizzie said coldly, scaring the hell out of Scott, making him let go of Jimmy, almost immediately. Once Jimmy was out of Scott’s arms, he was being dragged down the hallway by Lizzie, who had a tight grip on his wrist.

“What have I said about Scott! He’ll make you fall in love with him, then crush your heart like it's a piece of ice!” Lizzie said for the tenth time. “The Smajor kids, heck, the whole Smajor bloodline is like that!” Lizzie said. “He’s not like that, Liz. Just give him a chance, please.” Jimmy pleaded. “Fine, one chance, that's all he gets”

That's a rap, people! Thank you so much for being patient and waiting for this to come out! Remember to hydrate and eat something.

Bee out!