The funeral...

As the rain fell, all the empires stood around the grave, two names engraved into the stone. Scott and Jimmy Smajor. Fathers, husbands, brothers, and friends. It was hard for everyone, especially Blair, Scott and Jimmys 7 year old daughter. She was adopted, and was half fairy, half witch, and had recently came out as pansexual, and thought it was all her fault.

"Come on Blair" Lizzie said as she lent down to her. Balir was assigned to live with Lizzie, since she couldn't live with Xornoth. Blair looked up before nodding and walking with her aunt back to the prisma palace, that was until she reached the water, and she froze. "What wrong hun?" Lizzie asked worried, "I-I can't swim" she mumbled, worried her aunt might judge her. Instead, she giggled and lightly set Blair in the water, which was not the best idea, as Blair started to kick and cry as she quickly went under.

Now, you may be thinking, oh, Lizzie jumped in and saved her, but I'm writing angst, not fluff. Silly child.

And she sank, and sank, and sank until she couldn't sink anymore, and what did Lizzie do? She watched, and laughed, because this wasn't Lizzie, and it wasn't Xornoth. It was Aeor. He knew how much Blair missed her dear parents, so he helped her, by drowing her!

"Blair!?" Lizzie yelled, running through the Swamp Empire, looking for her niece, until she stopped, and looked in horror at her dead niece washed up on the beach. She screamed, she cried, and she fell to her knees. Lizzie picked up Blair's lifeless body and carried her to Joels empire. When she got there, Joels face almost immediately dropped. He looked at Lizzie then Blair, before hugging his wife, who was still holding Blair.

Nows to keep this one short, let's just say that Aeor was replaced, very, very quickly.
♡------------------------------------------------------♡

Hello my lovelies! know this is short, but I needed to get something out, but I had no motivation. promise to do more jornoth(as few of you seem to enjoy them) but it may be while. Anyways, remember to hydrate and eat! Love you guys!
Bee out!