Pride parade(short)

"I swear to god Joey, if you make me go to this, I'm going to kill you," Xornoth said, trying to pull out of his fiancés grip. "Yeah, yeah, just save it for after the parade," Joey sighed, finally stopping in front of a cyanette, a blonde man, a pinkette, and a burnet man "Uhm.." was all Joey said as he watched the cyanette and the pinkette argue, the other two men just watching, amused. "Ahem," the magenta haired man scoffed, crossing his arms. "Well, if you wouldn't have put all of our friends, especially my brother, threw hell maybe I wouldn't hate you as much," the pinkette said, not yet noticing the other two who had just arrived. "Lizzie, their he-" "Not now, Joel." "Well if YOU would ha-" The cyanette was cut off by both his husband and brother, "AHEM, God open your damn ears." Xornoth sighed, pulling his fiance close to his side. "Sorry. I'm glad you showed up. I didn't think you would, " Scott laughed, putting his arm on Jimmys shoulders, smiling at his brother, and glaring at his sister-in-law. "Uhm, anyways! The parades is about to start, and I want a good view, so can we get moving or.." Jimmy said, lightly dragging his lover toward the fence. "Yeah, we're coming. Hold on, " Joel slightly shouted, dragging his wife toward a truck to get chips.

----------------During The Parade--------------
"Joel, if you do not stop eating those chips so loud, I swear I'm going to smack them out of your hand," Lizzie said, taking his chips away from him. "My chips...:(" He whined. Scott laughed, taking a handful of them, munching on them while watching the people on floats. "We should've done facepaint," he said, looking at the rest of the group. "I don't think Joey would sit still long enough for us to even mix the colors," Jimmy laughed, getting punched in the arm by the shorted blonde, "I would've sat still" the short blonde said, crossing his arms. "Babe, you would've complained that you were uncomfortable then complained that you didn't want to stand," Xornoth said, wrapping his arms around the man's legs, who was sitting on his shoulders because he didn't want to stand.

This is super bad, but I wanted to get something out for pride month