People Like Us

I need some ideas for some filler chapters! Just cute little things that could happen with Dylan and Jennifer or Caroline and Scott. Or even just between Jennifer and Caroline.
Anything actually.
_______________________________________________________

Jennifer's POV:

I'd never really had the desire to come here before this while life-switching mess. I used to get invited to so many places like this that these Pits didn't even interest me. The Pits was just another party to me, and I had more important things to do than come to an abandoned alleyway to see a bunch of drunk, sex-addicted teenagers.

But now that everything was gone... I would give anything for just another party.

I walked down the dark road, my suspicious eyes darting around wildly for potential danger, and followed the booming music, which was growing louder and louder as I grew closer to a dead end.

Oh, that must be the red blanket my friends used to talk about a door being right behind. I was about to turn the corner, I heard a familiar voice.

"You'll never get in." He said.

I whipped around.

"Why would you want to be in there, anyway?" He emerged from the shadows like a vampire.

Dylan... Ugh, and I was having such a good day.

"Don't you ever say hi?"

"Hi." he greeted sarcastically.

That was a rhetorical question...

"And don't you ever sleep?" I asked, but when I thought about it, it really made sense that someone like him would be somewhere like this at this time of night.

"Don't you ever stop talking?" He fired.

"Don't you ever stop being a jerk?" I started to raise my voice.

"At least I-"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Look, I know where this is going, and just can't deal with that right now." I couldn't believe I just said that. I usually take any chance to humiliate someone like him.

Or ever...

He raised an eyebrow.

"Now that's the first sensible thing I've heard you say since I've met you." He smirked.

"Um, thanks... I think." I said, extremely, annoyed, but trying with all my might not to show it.

There was a slight pause, but it surprisingly wasn't awkward. He was just kind of in his own world, staring at the wall.

"I... I think we got off on the wrong foot yesterday, and if they won't let me in like you claim-"

"They won't." He stated very as-a-matter-of-factly.

I took another deep breath, trying to contain my anger-- I knew, that for the first time, that that wouldn't get me what I wanted.

"Alright... If they won't, then that means I'm stuck with you."

"Is that a bad thing?" A provoking grin played on his features, which you could hardly see under his hood.

My patience was wearing thin. It had never been one of my strengths.

"It doesn't have to be..."

I could see his shoulders shaking with laughter. Sadistic laughter at my frustration, in his case.