Bathroom Trips

A/N: Just so everyone knows, the cactus emoji means middle finger. Lol a few people I know didn't know that. And I'm sorry if you can't see emojis on whatever you're reading this on.
___________________________________________________
Caroline's POV:

Monday:

I really didn't want to go to school at all. Not after what happened Friday night, but waking up to Meghan Trainer singing about her butt again, was a cruel reminder that I had no choice.

I need to set this thing on a different song. I thought, turning the alarm off, and rubbing my face.

The pink silk was just so comfortable. I wanted to stay there all day and just forget all my worries and embarrassment.

Yeah. That's what I'll do. I snuggled back into the warm, plushy bed. It's not like my Mom would care, and Dad had already left for work an hour earlier.

I felt myself drifting back into sleep, when my phone went off.

No. No distractions. I ignored it, and just as I was just about to fall asleep, I heard it again.

"Ding!" it went off a minute later.

Wow. Someone really wants to get ahold of me, but not as much as I don't want to show my face in public. I ignored it again.

Thirty seconds later, I heard it again.

I obviously don't want to talk to you! Some people just don't get the message.

I jumped out of bed, beyond annoyed and determined to get back in bed as soon as I turned the sound off on the phone. If I could figure out how, that is. I still hadn't really gotten used to this fancy phone.

I had three messages, from someone named Robert.

Robert... the name was familiar, but I was still waking myself up, so I needed to think for a minute.

Robert Normand?

Robert: Hellooooo

Robert: Are you there?

Robert: Caroline I need to talk to you about today asap.

This sounds important.

I bit my lip, and looked back at the bed, which seemed to be calling my name.

Caroline: What?

I laid down on the ground next to the phone, waiting for a response, tapping a random beat into the floor with my finger in anticipation

The speech bubble appeared in a matter of seconds, followed by a reply.

Robert: There's a student council meeting today during second period. I just wanted to tell you. 👍🏼

Great. I was hoping I could avoid this. I really don't want any part of student council.

Caroline: Do I have to be there? I tried.

I had a feeling my efforts would be in vain... But maybe student council would be interesting after all.

Robert: Of course! You're Vice President!

He came back with a speedy reply.

Man, this guy doesn't waste any time, does he?

I rolled my eyes, looked back at the bed, and groaned.

I didn't want to admit it, but they did need me.

Caroline: Okay. I'll be there.

Robert: See you later😀