Life Really Does Hate Me

I need some ideas for some filler chapters! Just cute little things that could happen with Dylan and Jennifer or Caroline and Scott. Or even just between Jennifer and Caroline.
Anything actually.

P.S. PLEASE READ THE GIANT ATTACHED COLUMN OF NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
_______________________________________________________

As soon as the door was opened, my eyes were flooded with sweaty, dancing teenagers.
There was a table with food and drinks on it, (which I planned to stay away from.) a few booths with people making out, and I'm pretty sure I saw someone that looked like Miley Cyrus twerking on a table.

"This place is... Interesting." I carefully studied my surroundings.

"And it only gets better from here!" Kayla grinned.

"Just stay away from the food and drinks... and bathrooms." she added, as a nauseous girl ran for the toilet.

The place was actually pretty big, although I couldn't really tell exactly how big because it was so dark. The only lights were the multicolored strobes on the dance floor, and some occasional dim sconces over the booths.

As we walked deeper into the room, I couldn't hear anything Kayla was saying.

"What?!" I yelled back at her.

"I said it only gets better from here!" she responded.

"Fish only get butter from deer?" I repeated what I heard.

"Mitch told his mother to sneer?" she shouted back over the pounding bass in the music.

This was getting us nowhere, so I just dragged her by the wrist into a seperate, surprisingly more docile room, and closed the door.

"Ok... So what were we trying to say to each other?"

She looked around for a minute. "I don't know. I forgot."

In this room, people were actually talking to each other, instead of making out, or grinding against someone whose name they didn't even know.

I knew the door was being opened when the music from the next room got louder, and then suddenly softer.

"Well, it looks like you're not quite as washed up as I thought you were." Breanne gave a smug look, Lily and Nancy standing right behind her.

"Um, thanks?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No problem." she outstretched her arms and engulfed me in a hug, her bracelets jingling with every move she made.

She pulled away, looked over my shoulder and smirked, like I should turn around.

My heart sped up when I saw Scott sitting on a table, with his foot on the seat booth, and his elbow resting on his knee, smiling at me. His friends just talked among themselves.

"Go!" they all prompted me to go talk to him, Nancy even giving me a little push in the right direction. Scott chuckled at the scene, making me blush.

I looked back at them.

"Go on!" Kayla encouraged me again.

"What are you waiting for?" Breanne whisper-shouted.

I keep forgetting I'm Jennifer, a flirting slut. And not a shy... Me.

With that in mind, I slowly approached Scott, who looked quite intimidating in his posture. The way he was sitting on the table, with just a hint of light highlighting his face, giving off a brooding atmosphere.