Part 1

~chapter one~
[X] years later

After few years, all of the countries would meet together. They'd share what they think needs improving, and maybe start a few world wars while at it.

The nicest thing America could find to wear was a white polo and black slacks. He grabbed his favorite pair of sunglasses from his dresser, sliding them onto his shirt. He had to wear his glasses to cover the black eyes his dad would give him; they'd also cover the eyebags he'd get from staying up too late. It became normal for him to wear those glasses and at this point, no one would question it. No matter how many clouds filled the sky.

As time went on, America hoped that Britain would stop abusing him. He did all he could to impress him but Britain was never pleased.
Well, that's not true. He was very, very pleased with his son Canada. Canada was the perfect child in his eyes. America would get mad at Canada occasionally because of how jealous he was. But Canada was too good of a brother to stay mad at. Canada was bigger than America now and he'd often defend him, even getting in fights to protect him.

America put on his shoes and walked to where the world meeting was. It was in a really big building and had so much space for planning and projects. As America walked in Britain was already waiting for him and looked at him with disapproval. America tried to walk past him acting like he didn't see him when Britain grabbed America's arm pulling him back. America understood and followed him to an area that wasn't in use and far from the entrance.

America put on his shoes and walked down to where the World Meeting was. It was in a tall office building that had a first floor large enough to house all of the countries as well as space for projects and meetings.
"What the hell are you wearing, no coat, no tie, you look unprofessional"
"Sorry dad, this is all I had to wear and-"
"I'm sick and tired of your excuses your lucky we are in public, I did not raise you to be a lazy pig"
America nobbed and Britain let go of his hand to walk to the meeting room. He rubbed his arm because of the pain and quickly covered the bruise with his sleeve. He sat down and waited for UN and the other country's to enter. Canada waved and went to sit down next to America.
"Hey ame you're early again, I'm surprised, anyway what are you wearing?"
America laughed at what his brother said because he knew Canada was right. If it was his choice he would be wearing those clothes and he would most likely be late.
"Decided to Change you know, can't have people worrying about where the amazing one and only america be"
Both laughed and many countries had entered, the laughing stopped when America and Russia gave each other a glance of annoyance. Canada always knew Russia and America were rivals but he never understood why, he just thought they didn't get along.
Canada sighed "why don't you two ever get along, I mean Russia isn't even bad."
America was about to speak when UN walked in and the meeting was about to start.