Part i forgor

UN pov
I put my glass of wine on the table and rub my head. What have I done, two important countries missing because of my foolishness. This is all my fault why did I trap them, I of course give them everything they need but I should have been more careful.

EU walks in and pats my shoulder, he sits nexts me with a cup of tea.

"I see you are stressed, what is the matter" EU takes a sip of his tea.

I sigh and decided I have nothing to hide anymore. "EU Russia and America found out about, the secret-". EU spit out his tea, and look at UN with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me you're a part of this, Ah UN have you gone nuts. How will you tell everyone, where are you hiding them?!?"

"Calm down they are still in the basement I been giving them food but I don't know how much longer I could handle this guilt. I panicked and made a mistake, I have no idea how to fix this"

EU ran his hand through his hair, and let out a long sigh. He got up and dragged UN with him, going to a book shelf and pushed out a book. The book shelf moved and they opened the door and walked down the stairs. There was two ways to get down to the basement/lab, through the bookshelf and elevator. They reached the bottom and EU looked at UN.

"Now where are they UN?,"

UN walked to EU to them but before they made it to the cell they heard laughing. America and Russia were laughing, EU stops UN and turns him around.

"You got yourself into this mess, but sadly I have to get you out. Now listen they seem to be getting along which is great now we can use this to YOUR advantage. You can say this was the project to get them along. I wouldn't be helping you if it didn't just affect you. If they found out YOUR secret ur position is at risk and so would the world since you keep them together. Now go make up an excuse and fix this disaster, I told you this was a bad idea." EU stomped out leaving UN alone.

He finally walks America's and Russia cell. They both stare at him with confusing and a bit of anger.
"Um congratulations you passed your test you will be free to go now"

"Excuse me"

"This was a test situation to get you guys close to each other. Well you past, you two are finally getting along"

America's pov

ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS. This whole thing is risking my life with my father, when he Finds out Im going to get beat! I mean don't get me wrong I'm so great fyp that me and Russia could be friends and everything between us is clear but why did it have to days long.

"So you're saying we won't be getting replaced were they just props?" I said.

UN puts his hand behind his head "of course just to make you guys things this was real and get along"

I let out a sigh of relief but before I could laugh it off Russia speaks.

"I don't believe why would you do all this just to get us to get along, you wouldn't waste all this money for nothing. We know you're lying now I am going to make a deal with you UN. You get rid of all these countries you made up to replace us and get rid of the idea. You would no longer be able to do anything like this ever, and destroy this lab. In return America and I will keep this secret and say we had to get out of town for the project. Do we have a deal?"

UN sweats as he realizes he has no other choice he shakes Russia's hand on if and sets them free. "I can change this lab to benefit all the other countries then." We followed UN out the door and saw EU sitting down. He didn't look up from his book and tea sitting by the fireplace. We walked out the building and me and Russia hugged each other.

"AH we are finally out of the horrible cell, and we can go home"

Russia's pov
I looked at America and he has worry in his eyes. I could tell he was worried, while in the cell he confessed about his father. I believe he was worried about that so I grabbed America's hand.
"Hey don't worry about it I can come with you don't stress about it okay."

He nodded his head and we walked to his house. I wasn't leaving until I knew his was safe. We made it to the home and his father answered the door, his eyes full of anger he looks at me with disgust.

"What are you doing with my son you commie"

"Um Im not a c-"

"Shut it i don't want to hear another word out of you, COME INSIDE 13 COLONIES" UK grabs America's risk and tries to pull him inside the house. America shrieks his eyes filled with fear I couldn't let America get hurt in front of me I stop the door with my foot as he was going to shut it.

"His name is America, what are you going to do to him"

"He deserves to be punished for disobeying my orders now go back to your father kid." UK tried to close the door but I push myself through.

"YOU KNOW MY FATHER IS DEAD. You're not going to lay a finger on MY america you hear me"

America and UK look at Russia eyes wide.
"Your America? What is this he ain't yours he was mine before you. What do you mean yours don't tell me you two are together, you little traitor."UK raises his hand and slaps about across the face. I run and tackle him down, right before I slap him America hold my hand crying.

"Don't fight him, let's just go"

I get off of UK and grab America's hand. "You will NEVER touch him again or I swear I will make you regret it"

We walked out the door and america stopped me and looked straight into my eyes. I felt my face getting hot and felt a nervous. His eyes I never realized how beautiful they were his hair looked fluffy. I grab his cheek and touched his lip with my finger. As I was about to kiss him-

"AMERICA YOURE ALIVE!!"