Part 9

"AMERICA YOUR ALIVE"

Canada rushes to America and gave him a big hug. America hugged his brother back. Canada called Ukraine over since they also found Russia.

"Oh my gosh you guys have no idea how long we been trying to find you now tell us WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!"

Russia held his arm and tells Canada "well the project UN gave us was a lot work that required stuff from different places. We went in a hurry to find the stuff on time and it was to late to realize we forgot a charger sorry"

Canada stood there shocked before he went up to both of them and punched them in the arm.
"That was for scaring everyone and giving us a heart attack. Next time tell us, just hope when Ukraine finds out she don't kill you"

Russia nervously laughs because he knows how Ukraine can be. They heard someone running and before Anyone can see anything Ukraine runs up to Russia and hugs him.
"Haha Ukraine I thought you hated me why are you hugging me I was only gone for 3 days"

"Shut up idiot, NOW WHERE WERE YOU". Canada told Ukraine and wow what a shock she punches him in the arm.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"FOR BEING AN IDIOT"

Canada called everyone and they all met up together to celebrate Russia and America's return.

"I say we got to my house and have a couple drinks maybe watch a movie what do you all think?"

Everyone cheered and followed japan, Canada sneaks up behind America and Russia.

"So.. russia what were you doing with my brother?"
He turned around fast and his cheeks were already red. He told Canada it was nothing as they walked and finally got to Japan's house. They celebrate and drank, watched movies, played games like there was no tomorrow. As everyone was busy or drunk Russia took America outside.

"America those 3 days together made me realize something. That crush I had for you when I was little never changed and I wanted to ask if you wanted to d-"

Before Russia could finish his sentence America kisses him. His hatred before had turned into love and all he wanted was for that moment to last forever.
"Yes Russia id love to date you,"

Russia kisses America again until the door opens.
"Were you kissing my brother?"

"MAPLE LEAVE US ALONE FOR 5 SECONDS AND GO WITH YOUR GF UKRAINE"

"SHES NOT MY GF??!"

"Not yet now get your ass inside"

Canada shuts the door, and opens it again "Russia you hurt my brother and I'll kill you, okay goodbye love birds"
The door slams and they both laughed.

"So wanna dip from this place, ruski"

Russia's face went red as he hadn't heard that nickname in forever.
"Sure ame, let's go."

The end