Part 2

The meeting was pure chaos. America would barely hear himself or Russia as they argued due to all of the noise. . Britain was sitting down banging his head on the table, Japan was reading manga, and Canada was trying not to die with Ukraine's flirting.UN was standing in the center of it all and if one squinted their eyes, they might be able to see steam coming out of his ears.

"STOP, STOP, STOP!" he screamed over the noise.

Everyone's conversations fizzled out and they turned their heads. The look in UN's eyes seemed to challenge them to say another word.
No one did.

As everyone took their seats, UN clenched his jaw and cleared his throat.
"I am sick and tired of everyone fighting," he said in a low growl, enunciating each word. "Why can't you just get along?" The last words came out almost as a bellow.

"I'll be assigning a project and I want everyone to put in effort because you will be presenting it to me by the end of the week."
Everyone gasped, and was starting to get worried.

"I will be picking your partners so don't even think about it, okay first group is America and Russia-"
Britain looks at UN with anger but quickly changes his expression.

Russia sits up "UN please reconsider I can't be partnered up with that thing"

"Well Russia-"
"I KNOW DAMN WELL U DIDNT CALL ME A "thing" YOU COMMIE" America yelled letting out a bit of his country accent.

UN stopped both of them and told them he will not be changing partners. America and Russia had to stay after the meeting. While the meeting was about to end, Canada gave America a little note. "Don't kill each other please". America looked at him and smiled and wrote down on the paper "I'll try not to>:) ". They both giggle until UN said that they are dismissed. Russia and America stayed.

"Now both of you have a project and its on the top floor. I have many things I need to worry about with other countries. I TRUST you two to go up there and pick it up. Once you get it you two are free to leave. It is in the second cabinet on the right in a purple folder that has the number 208"

America and Russia got the keys and decided to both head to the elevator, because there was no way out of it. They both head to the elevator and when it was starting to go up their silence was broken when the elevator stopped and it started to shake a bit.
"Oh fuck-"
"Don't tell me-"
America tried to press all the buttons and tried to open the door, clearly panicking. Russia stood still and tried to call UN. It went straight to voicemail and the escape hatch was stuck.
America started to bang on the door and whimpered in pain. Russia looked at America rubbing his arm.
"I'm guessing banging on the door didn't help"
"Wow you don't say"
"Why you little"